• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver sound on youtube

artalien

37 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

I think you've missed your true calling, which is clearly ASMR videos.

Well spotted my sighted friend. I think that would require more mic equipment. Fun times. I love the close up, the weird perspectives and ofc the shiny. Thanks for the interest, it's appreciated.

12 minutes ago, artalien said:

Well spotted my sighted friend. I think that would require more mic equipment. Fun times. I love the close up, the weird perspectives and ofc the shiny. Thanks for the interest, it's appreciated.

The post-Youtube explosion in the content creation industry means that you can get pretty good audio equipment for a song these days.

Edited by Silverlocks

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

Thanks TSF your interest has given my baby a big boost. Hopefully I can justify your time going forward. I have a question which is a tad weighty (silver level density). Silver they say has intrinsic value but I disagree because only souls have that. What do you think? The distinction we use in all our talking about precious metal breaks apart under scrutiny 🙂

Edited by artalien

i am still shuddering watching some of your videos.
Bare hands. Sweet Jesus and the Holy Joseph save us.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

31 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i am still shuddering watching some of your videos.
Bare hands. Sweet Jesus and the Holy Joseph save us

Ha ha - when all's said and done it's worth spot, anything else is icing. I know, terrible really but I'm getting jiggy with the metal.

7 minutes ago, artalien said:

Ha ha - when all's said and done it's worth spot..

Well they are now.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Just now, sixgun said:

Well they are now.

lol but with me what you see is what you get, probably some TSF auctions in my future 😃

9 hours ago, artalien said:

Silver they say has intrinsic value but I disagree because only souls have that. What do you think?

Bump

7 minutes ago, KevjustKev said:

Looks like you using a phone?

Yes indeed Galaxy S9 + Good advice about the short creator. I am using kinemaster for editing as I am trying for a quality feel. Would you link your channel please?

1 minute ago, artalien said:

Yes indeed Galaxy S9 + Good advice about the short creator. I am using kinemaster for editing as I am trying for a quality feel. Would you link your channel please?

tallthinkev

Here's the one I upload yesterday 

This doesn't look like this when viewed on YT

8 minutes ago, KevjustKev said:

This doesn't look like this when viewed on YT

Yes there is something that gets messed up when linking here, quality wise. Thanks for linking I love me some guitar (see link below). What are you using camera wise exactly?

• 3 weeks later...