• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 10 X Mint sealed Canadian maples

Is this not the same coins as in these posts?

The etiquette is to bump your existing post and if necessary edit it to reduce the price.  If you just go to the sales section you can view your active listings and do it from there.  Edit the post to amend your prices then just comment to bump your post mate

Reposing every 20 hours is bad form, it puts you back on the top of the sales postings but also knocks another seller off.

Cheers

11 minutes ago, Orpster said:

The etiquette is to bump your existing post and if necessary edit it to reduce the price.  If you just go to the sales section you can view your active listings and do it from there.  Edit the post to amend your prices then just comment to bump your post mate

Reposing every 20 hours is bad form, it puts you back on the top of the sales postings but also knocks another seller off.

Cheers

Please focus on your own sales post and not mine . 

I haven't done anything wrong I'm a paying member to the group so I can post as many posts as I want? Please kindly point me in the direction of the specific rules in place that states I cannot post multiple times of the same listing. I have seen people on other groups doing posts daily , and here no complaints .

Cheers 

1 minute ago, DavePa said:

So are there 10 Maples or 20 or 30 for sale? As a newbie I do find that aspect confusing. 

Cheers

10 maples for sale as of now . I may decide to sell more in the future but it depends if I need money to make a purchase 

22 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Cheers

It would also be 'etiquette' to pm me instead of trying to shame me publicly. Or get admin involved if you are concerned 

3 minutes ago, Webster said:

10 maples for sale as of now . I may decide to sell more in the future but it depends if I need money to make a purchase 

It would also be 'etiquette' to pm me instead of trying to shame me publicly. Or get admin involved if you are concerned 

My apologies mate, that was in no way my intention

I just assumed you did not realise you could bump previous listings, you are indeed correct though you can list as many as you like (I believe).  If I have caused offence or confusion please forgive me, I was trying to be helpful only, and if nothing else its a free bump :) 

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

My apologies mate, that was in no way my intention

I just assumed you did not realise you could bump previous listings, you are indeed correct though you can list as many as you like (I believe).  If I have caused offence or confusion please forgive me, I was trying to be helpful only, and if nothing else its a free bump :) 

You literally said what I was doing was bad form dude .. I feel embarrassed 

1 minute ago, Webster said:

You literally said what I was doing was bad form dude .. I feel embarrassed 

Poor wording choice, again my apologies.
A better phrase would have been 'not the norm'. 

Happy to remove any comments or you can click to report them :) 

• 5 weeks later...