• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Wanted

Spanishsilver

56 minutes ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

Tavex phoned my earlier today and they hope to have the sleeves by Friday.

Yeah same here the women I spoke with said they are contacting pamp suisse for the sleeves and would not post out until they arrive if not I have the chance to cancel or accept the bar in assay card only. Which won’t be happening 

6 hours ago, Josh said:

They sent me the bar without the outer sleeve.

No option to cancel. 

Not happy with the service they have provided. 
Hopefully they rectify.

If it was tavex Uk you should contact them using the chat option on their website yesterday she said they are waiting for pamp suisse to get back to them but she may have more news now. 

5 minutes ago, MrStacker said:

My bad. I meant UK Bullion. None of the description section of the page suggests anything about sleeve or sleeve-less. Yes very pricey from them. ouch.

They have a video of the product with sleeve. That said, still a bit pricey with sleeve.

58 minutes ago, MrStacker said:

Tavex out of stock and won’t be restocking as it’s a limited edition and they only received a fixed amount.

Looks like Uk Bullion is the only other option with stock but the price….eek.

Bite the bullet? 

Could negotiate if we say pool together and buy 3 or 4. 

I will not be biting at that price 

2 minutes ago, Ranks1970 said:

I placed a order on Saturday for one off these bars , all happy as the payment went through thinking Monday I will get a delivery date , but no received a email to say they over sold and I would not be getting one ,well pissed, did call them , but that’s another story 😂😢

Tavex ?

27 minutes ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

Just had an email off Tavex saying my Wonka Bar will be dispatched on December 6th.

I assume it will be complete with the sleeve.

Same but no mention of the sleeve specifically so I’ve emailed back to make sure it’s included