• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1oz gold coins/bars.

Just now, Upsidedown said:

Fair enough, if you ever want to free up some capital quickly let me know, I'll be happy to take advantage 😊 

And ignore James he's just racist against people from Birmingham.

Well I’ve got the cash waiting so show me some goodies!

and he sounds like an amazing person🙄

2 minutes ago, BirminghamBullion said:

813? 

please clue me in hahah..

I believe @James32 might just have an idea what he’s talking about. Just a little. Maybe 813 times little.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

1 minute ago, NGMD said:

I believe @James32 might just have an idea what he’s talking about. Just a little. Maybe 813 times little.

Oh James feedback haha!

sorry still playing catch up to much going on the thread…all I wanted was some gold at decent prices🤣😂🤷🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, BirminghamBullion said:

He sounds like an amazing person

He's your no.1 competition for hoovering up spot gold

I'd keep an eye on him

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

Just now, James32 said:

Ahh you will get the hang of the craziness quickly. Good bunch on here and you will now get tagged into sales at or close to spot.

I’ve heard you love tagging the deals for people, I’d highly appreciate that James!🙏

1 minute ago, Upsidedown said:

He's your no.1 competition for hoovering up spot gold

I'd keep an eye on him

Blimey best keep my eyes pealed then got a lot of catching up to do then haven’t I 

Just now, Fenlander1 said:

Me too

It’s there to Be found just who Ever doesn’t sleep much and got fastest fingers haha!

8 minutes ago, BirminghamBullion said:

Oh James feedback haha!

sorry still playing catch up to much going on the thread…all I wanted was some gold at decent prices🤣😂🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s all good my friend.

Edited by NGMD
Spell

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Ahh you will get the hang of the craziness quickly. Good bunch on here

Yes and we love to give people a hard time occasionally lol

@BirminghamBullion consider yourself christened 💦

2 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

I only want some cheap gold😔 not to be abused online thought this community was full of nice people🙄🤣😂🤣😂🤣

4 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys🙏😂🥰

Just now, BirminghamBullion said:

I only want some cheap gold😔 not to be abused online thought this community was full of nice people🙄🤣😂🤣😂🤣

This is us being nice 😆 you're now on the inside though.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, BirminghamBullion said:

We are nice, we have been bumping your post with abuse for the past hour or so :D

1 minute ago, Upsidedown said:

We are nice, we have been bumping your post with abuse for the past hour or so :D

Top of the lead board for today I am🤣😂

I just hope it gets some good traffic and some golden goodies come walking in🤩

Just now, LiquidMetalsUK said:

Spot priced gold flies out. People who arent payed members dont see posts for 3 days so it's usually all been lapped up by then 🙃

I know I’m going to upgrade my account just haven’t had the time due to me being lazy and you know that thing called life that just takes over🤣😂

2 minutes ago, LiquidMetalsUK said:

Spot priced gold flies out. People who arent payed members dont see posts for 3 days so it's usually all been lapped up by then 🙃

Oh yeah for the deals a premium membership is a must, Chris (owner) sometime's does month trials for £1, have a look and see if ones running. But it's worth it

@BirminghamBullion

Edited by Upsidedown

1 minute ago, LiquidMetalsUK said:

James hoovers it up apparently nothing left after his been online…best get my dyson on…

Just now, Upsidedown said:

Oh yeah for the deals a premium membership is a must, Chris (owner) someone's does month trials for £1, have a look and see if ones running. But it's worth it

@BirminghamBullion

Yes I’ve been informed about premium membership! Defiantly something I’d be happy buying to be honest, just had a little break from metals due to some on going life issues (nothing bad just been improving in other aspects)

4 minutes ago, BirminghamBullion said:

I’m always buying if the price is right

#justsaying

Allow me to introduce you to Steve...

20231116_115451.jpg