• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Pozdravljeni - Hello

drobnak

Hello from Slovenia. 

I found this forum and was reading it for some time and really liked it because you have more or less active members who can give you advice or tell you their experience, also it is not only about silver as you also talk about some random stuff. And it is also a nice market for silver :) 

I am a coin collector for few years now but collecting mainly the coins from territory of Slovenia -> Austro-Hungarian empire, kingdom of Yugoslavia, ww2 Italy, ww2 Germany, SFR Yugoslavia, Slovenia and all regular euros and 2€ cc euros...I am also interested in silver and silver coins, also like gold but too expensive for me :( So I stick to silver and try to earn for phone bill :)

As most of you here are from UK you will probably not be interested in numismatics from Slovenia, but if anyone interested can contact me, if any questions about Slovenian money or other things can also contact me. I will be glad to help. 

Also interested in ancient numismatics.

For now this is it. 

• Founder & Administrator

Welcome to the silver forum :)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Welcome to the forum drobnak.

Good to have another country represented on the forum.

I often buy coins from Slovenia, mostly from here.....

http://www.1oz.si/index.php?route=common/home

A very good website and decent prices in most cases.

I'd be interested in seeing some pics of your Slovenian coin collection.

D

Stacker since 2013

• 3 weeks later...

Archived