• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Selection of 2oz and 10oz Silver coins incl. Queens Beasts. Price reset and cheaper than before and decreasing daily👍

Clearly I've been way off the mark with these, so I've had a reset to reflect this.

Prices dropped significantly, and although post no longer included, the price will decrease daily on my bump. Things are still cheaper than before and only going the right way.

The Geese will reduce by £1 per day and the 10oz by £2.50, starting tomorrow.

Let's see what happens 👍

50 minutes ago, FFposh said:

Clearly I've been way off the mark with these, so I've had a reset to reflect this.

Prices dropped significantly, and although post no longer included, the price will decrease daily on my bump. Things are still cheaper than before and only going the right way.

The Geese will reduce by £1 per day and the 10oz by £2.50, starting tomorrow.

Let's see what happens 👍

So, what you're saying is we should hold our nerve until they're even cheaper!

(ps. don't think there's much wrong with your pricing but the buyers are maybe a bit thin on the ground)

3 minutes ago, RavenMcB73 said:

So, what you're saying is we should hold our nerve until they're even cheaper!

(ps. don't think there's much wrong with your pricing but the buyers are maybe a bit thin on the ground)

I reckon you'd be best not holding your nerve 🤷

Prices reduced accordingly. 

To be honest, if the Royal Arms don't go by tomorrow, I may just sit on them until Ag 🚀 to the 🌛 (as I still have  one each for the kids🤷).

The Geese and the Beasts are to go and will see this out👍

1 minute ago, Hughesaman said:

Hi mate - I'll take the 10 oz Falcon of Plantagenet in mint cap and original box please.           Now  £282.50

Cheers

Hughesaman

Good man. I'm chivvying the kids to school, will pm at c9.30am if ok. Can post today all being well👍

Bump for reductions.

Final call on Royal Arms, a round £250 for the one with no box, £255 on the other two. New capsule arriving today I believe.

Or take all 3 for £750 plus post.

Ideally want to sell none or all👍.

Geese £48

Enjoy the spooky shenanigans today🎃👻

• 3 weeks later...