• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Celebration KCIII Coronation Bar

Scuzzle

26 minutes ago, Sc391 said:

No longer available on the RM site?  I bought a few and received them, but I’m surprised they sold out.  Gold and silver both.

Chards is £56 cheaper than RM on Gold Bar(in stock). 
Silver about £4.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

RM might be fixing the errors on their sales page.  They could have sold out of the carded ones and need to change the images but seems odd they've taken down the 10oz page as well.

RM are cheaper than Chards for a single silver bar as bullion postage is free from RM.

Silvertrader has just listed the 1oz bars as 'coming soon', though I would assume his won't be the carded version.

30 minutes ago, Minted said:

RM might be fixing the errors on their sales page.

Monday morning there were around 350 gold bars remaining for sale, by the afternoon there were none. Bizarre. 

1 hour ago, 9x883 said:

Monday morning there were around 350 gold bars remaining for sale, by the afternoon there were none.

The status for silver and gold is "Temporarily Unavailable" now, so they probably will be back. Maybe sales pause is somehow connected with declining metals prices these days...

Edited by ak74

18 minutes ago, ak74 said:

The status for silver and gold is "Temporarily Unavailable" now, so they probably will be back. Maybe sales pause is somehow connected with declining metals prices these days...

Perhaps, or 350 people thought to buy in the dip at the same time😂📉

On 02/10/2023 at 03:23, jason94151 said:

Can you send a picture of what it look like, I was planning to get some 10oz.

There is no serial number or reference too any present as someone else prev mentioned that i could find ether, the 1oz did arrive in a ribbion style vinyl wrap i do like the 10oz version though

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

• 1 month later...

Dear fellow forum members has anyone found suitable capsules for the celebration bars or do you guys keep them in their original RM packaging? 

I have just found the following air tite capsules:

https://air-tites.com/products/air-tite-1-oz-silver-bar-holders

capsule dimensions:

Inside 1.985" x 1.158" (50.8mm x 29.4mm)

Outside 2.197" x 1.375" (55.8mm x 34.9mm)

Depth 0.098" (2.49mm)

Celebration bar:

Bar Size 28.98 mm x 49.96 mm 
Bar Thickness 2.2 mm

I guess they will fit in well, but just wanted to double check with you in case someone already found the correct capsules. 

Thank you in advance for your help.