• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1/20 oz Proof 2015 Gold Libertad

• Nick1368 changed the title to 1/20 oz Proof 2015 Gold Libertad PR69DCAM £199

Weekend bump and just a reminder that Gold Libertad coins are extremely hard to find due to their low mintage even in bullion let alone the proof versions like my coins .

This particular 2015 proof coin has a mintage of 500 worldwide .

I bought the whole set nearly three years ago and without a shadow of a doubt the best coins in my collection, a collection that contained 1937 double sov , 1887 , 2002 , 2005 and 1989 5 sovs , lots of other amazing quintuple , full and half sovereigns including 1817 , 1820 , 1825 , 1826 1837 etc , queens beats and different designs of Britannia , 50 pesos , $5 and $10 Indian heads , pre 33  $20 Liberty head and Saint gaudens double eagles  and many other beautiful coins , yet I have loved these Libertad coins more than the other ones , alot more than the other ones .

it’s breaking my heart that I have to sell them but unfortunately I need the cash for something a lot more important than coin collecting at the moment .

i have managed to sell the 1oz , 1/2 oz and 1/10 oz , so just the 1/4 and 1/20 remaining for those who understand and appreciate these coins .

I also have the Box and COA available for sale which I will list it separately at some point .

Edited by Nick1368

• Nick1368 changed the title to 1/20 oz Proof 2015 Gold Libertad PR69DCAM £149
  • Nick1368 changed the title to 1/20 oz Proof 2015 Gold Libertad PR69DCAM £129
  • Nick1368 changed the title to 1/20 oz Proof 2015 Gold Libertad
  • 2 weeks later...