• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Lucius Septimius Severus Silver Denarius - Extremely High Grade

Bump some info added and listing re-jigged.

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Non-premium member bump!

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Market's a bit slow for high quality history!

Forgot to mention, this coin is fully identified and will include a PDF sent via PM containing information on the coin :)

Lowered to £240 posted SD! Bargain 🪙💥

On 02/08/2023 at 00:47, stackerp5 said:

Lowered to £240 posted SD! Bargain 🪙💥

Still low 💥

• stackerp5 changed the title to REDUCED £240 posted SD. Lucius Septimius Severus Silver Denarius - Extremely High Grade

Open to offers on this one. Should be gone and posted by Monday! Give me your best offers via PM or on here and I will compare/reply.

Keep in mind this is history. Not your run of the mill 400 year old coin in XF grade, but a 1800 year old coin in AU grade!

Thank you.

Lowered to £200 to sell today. Over £75 off the value of this coin, an absolute bargain for this one!

• stackerp5 changed the title to Reduced to £200+post. Lucius Septimius Severus Silver Denarius - Extremely High Grade

Bump :)

Last bump before I withdraw!

Open to sensible offers. Keep in mind it's already £75 off :)

Coin comes fully identified with a PDF document specific to the coin with its weight and diameter precisely measured.

Edited by stackerp5

2 hours ago, scouse12345 said:

Would You accept Cash for the coin...really cba setting up a new Payee,and using card machine etc....

no probs if U don't...

Regards

Steve.

Thank you Steve. I understand the sentiment! I have sent you a private message, and we may be able to work something out 👊😎

Edited by stackerp5

Sold pending payment.

• stackerp5 changed the title to Lucius Septimius Severus Silver Denarius - Extremely High Grade