• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Reduced 2022 Full Gold Sovereign in Royal Mint packaging / COA

• Vern changed the title to Reduced 2022 Full Gold Sovereign in Royal Mint packaging / COA

Hi vern,

New to gold purchase etc... and this question by no means has particular relevence to this Coin.... in fact i,m probably going to buy it..... so i,m after knowledge more than anything.. your price today, is higher than  a price for a 2022 (£400) sov from a bullion dealer... so why would i be tempted into yours...?>

No intent from my question, other than knowledge..

Steve.

On 18/07/2023 at 09:28, Vern said:

UK only

2022 Full Gold Sovereign in Royal Mint packaging / COA 

Nice example now £415 includes Royal mail special delivery. 

Bank transfer in GBP only.

Please message me your interest

Thanks Vern 

IMG_20230718_090455210~2.jpg

IMG_20230718_090610834~2.jpg

IMG_20230718_090916865~2.jpg

IMG_20230718_090712537~2.jpg

I do love a blister. Lovely photos.

Just now, 9x883 said:

I do love a blister. Lovely photos.

glws

37 minutes ago, scouse12345 said:

Hi vern,

New to gold purchase etc... and this question by no means has particular relevence to this Coin.... in fact i,m probably going to buy it..... so i,m after knowledge more than anything.. your price today, is higher than  a price for a 2022 (£400) sov from a bullion dealer... so why would i be tempted into yours...?>

No intent from my question, other than knowledge..

Steve.

These are about £385 within this section currently; so it's rather subjective as to how much extra you value the RM blister pack which RM charge ~ £9 extra for.

I am sure there are those people who will value the blister highly, but they are not always so easy to find.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

• 3 weeks later...