• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Digital gold and silver currency comes to Texas

sixgun

5 minutes ago, theman73 said:

Today my Kinesis account manager called me to remember me that I have an account with them, great idea but to redeem your silver in the UK ...

Are we there yet... Are we there yet...lol.

2 minutes ago, Groundup said:

Are we there yet... Are we there yet...lol.

Do you have a physical card with them? He told me that they have for EU customers, only virtual for UK

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

12 minutes ago, Groundup said:

I don't use it as a Bible that I would swear on, more as a guide to the weight of possiblity. Hope that helps❤️.

So you understand the fundamentals of stochastic calculus and Monte Carlo simulations? You can do your own charting? Or do you listen to others present their TA over cherry picked horizons using patterns on a screen created by pre-sets in their software and a couple of lines they've included adhoc?

If TA was half as good as many traders claim then silver would be at $50 by now, right? Or is it $1000? We've all seen the TA videos from people as reputable as SD Bullion to Mr. Random YouTuber and every financial analyst from New York to Beijing. So far they've all been wrong as none of them presented a case with high probability for a whole load of sideways trading, tracing and re-tracing to the same spot over 2023. 

I did a fundamental analysis before I bought silver. I set an hypothesis that $20 was the absolute floor for the market and when silver dipped below $20 I went big. I also bought in again at $21 and $22 and have been adding to my stack since when opportunities arose. I have been correct thus far with my hypothesis based on fundamentals and I don't have to check price charts on a daily basis or worry about how 1% swings affect my day-trading strategy

Apologies if I seem confrontational I just get triggered by cryptocurrencies and technical analysis

Peace and blessings to you my friend, be you an ex-pat or a native Dutchman. Perhaps something we can both agree on is POWER TO THE FARMERS!!! ♥️

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

5 minutes ago, theman73 said:

Do you have a physical card with them? He told me that they have for EU customers, only virtual for UK

I'll be diplomatic as I know where you are coming from. Kinesis has a strategic plan for banking on/off ramps. I personally don't do the vertual debit card. I'm waiting on the bank accounts implementation. Good things come to those who wait.

23 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

So you understand the fundamentals of stochastic calculus and Monte Carlo simulations? You can do your own charting? Or do you listen to others present their TA over cherry picked horizons using patterns on a screen created by pre-sets in their software and a couple of lines they've included adhoc?

If TA was half as good as many traders claim then silver would be at $50 by now, right? Or is it $1000? We've all seen the TA videos from people as reputable as SD Bullion to Mr. Random YouTuber and every financial analyst from New York to Beijing. So far they've all been wrong as none of them presented a case with high probability for a whole load of sideways trading, tracing and re-tracing to the same spot over 2023. 

I did a fundamental analysis before I bought silver. I set an hypothesis that $20 was the absolute floor for the market and when silver dipped below $20 I went big. I also bought in again at $21 and $22 and have been adding to my stack since when opportunities arose. I have been correct thus far with my hypothesis based on fundamentals and I don't have to check price charts on a daily basis or worry about how 1% swings affect my day-trading strategy

Apologies if I seem confrontational I just get triggered by cryptocurrencies and technical analysis

Peace and blessings to you my friend, be you an ex-pat or a native Dutchman. Perhaps something we can both agree on is POWER TO THE FARMERS!!! ♥️

What's this get at Groundup day. Nice write up bro.... There's a flaw in your last paragraph... VPN. I'm an hairy Northerner from the estates

Now **** off leave Groundup be. Kinesis Rocks.

BTW.. Northstar Badcharts is my personal choice of charting info as I'm thick as sh*t. But well hung and lucky 

Edited by Groundup
Add-on

44 minutes ago, Groundup said:

What's this get at Groundup day. Nice write up bro.... There's a flaw in your last paragraph... VPN. I'm an hairy Northerner from the estates

Now **** off leave Groundup be. Kinesis Rocks.

BTW.. Northstar Badcharts is my personal choice of charting info as I'm thick as sh*t. But well hung and lucky 

Sorry mate I did pre-empt that with peace and blessings in the previous comment

You manually entered "Netherlands" as your location on TSF

I love Northerners. I'm actually a Northerner myself, a true northerner though - Scottish 😁

Yep the best pros will say the same - I'd rather be lucky than good. Sadly I am neither lucky nor hung enough to boast 🤷‍♂️

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

5 hours ago, harrygill111 said:

You miss my point, people have moved on from paper backed by metal.

Cryptocurrencies evidence that, bitcoin is worth 600 billion, yet no one knows who made it, there is no backing other than its scarcity and the ledger. 

Software has bugs. Distributed ledger is based on a majority and is suggested as being infallible as for any one single entity to grasp control of that majority is beyond reason. There are methods however that can target the roll out of software, or that drastically reduce the number of servers at any one instant in time, where a state funded entity could conceptually grab control with as little as 10% [*A] rather than the 50%+ suggested collective server power. A few seconds of which could corrupt the 'official version' of the ledger and wipe out all value in a instant ... handy as a weapon of warfare!

[*A] Servers will service wherever they are more inclined to earn the most, a distraction (carrot) from serving A to instead serve B, as that is the more profitable at the time, along with a surge in the attackers servers serving A has the attackers version of the ledger majority adjusted to whatever the attacker chooses.

All eggs in one basket is rarely a wise choice.

A remnant from the pre 1932 gold standard years (when gold was money) is that the UK was a global hub. Physical gold bars were moved between cages, each with a individual countries name label, in reflection of international trade. UK/US trade deficit of 1 gold bar, 1 gold bar moved from the UK to the US cage. Much of that gold still remains in the UK so whilst the UK has low levels of its own gold, it holds much gold. Let that all be crypto'd, digital coins/tokens backed by gold that uses a distributed ledger, and then corrupt that ledger and ... whose gold is it? There are no records! Fort Knox holds around 150 million toz/gold, in the UK there's 160 million toz (400,000 bars).

There's 127 times more paper gold (claim to physical gold) than there is physical gold https://usdebtclock.org/gold-precious-metals.html A "gold-rush", looking to convert paper gold to physical gold ... would leave many disappointed. A good reason to prefer physical gold over paper gold. A risk there however is that in the event of a gold-rush, likely domestic laws would be changed to prohibit individuals holding/trading physical gold. Noteworthy is that in the instances of gold-seizures, US compulsory purchase of all gold in 1934, UK requiring all gold be submitted to the treasury in 1939 (outbreak of WW2), is that in both cases silver was excluded from that. Whilst broadly gold and silver have yielded similar returns (1932-2022 near-as identical). Silver however has been considerably more volatile than gold, so more generally its good practice to hold some of each, alongside some stocks.

4 hours ago, theman73 said:

Today my Kinesis account manager called me to remember me that I have an account with them, great idea but to redeem your silver in the UK ...

Seem to recall that minimum redemption for gold out of Kinesis is 100g bars, approaching £5000 value at recent gold prices, from their Hong Kong vault. Elsewhere you may be looking at London bars, 400 troy ounces, around £600,000 value. Those sorts of requirements are quite common, which I guess they would be as behind that there are a common set of vaulters/conveyors.