• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Moving from Silver to Gold advice

Hi All 

I am just looking for advice/interest so not sure if this is the right section.

If enough interest i will list on the selling section.

Looking to move my remaining silver to sell and re-invest into more gold (full sovereigns)or to swap.

Advice needed on current sellable price on the following please.

China Dragon Dollar re-strike full set (8 coins)

The world of dragons full set silver and copper 6 coins of each with official box.

Queens Beats full set including completer 2 oz silver coins with Alan Moran wooden box.

Marvel series 9 coin set in wooden box

Big 5 series full set of 5 coins all sealed

Perth Mint Dragon Bar 2018 Tube of 20 bars - opened and may be tarnished

Perth Mint Dragon Bar 2019 tube of 20 bars  - opened but not taken out

Chinese Panda 1 oz silver coin 1989 to 2023 (missing 1998, 2000 and 2006) in official wooden panda box.  32 coins total.

47 minutes ago, Bluenitsuj said:

Hi All 

I am just looking for advice/interest so not sure if this is the right section.

If enough interest i will list on the selling section.

Looking to move my remaining silver to sell and re-invest into more gold (full sovereigns)or to swap.

Advice needed on current sellable price on the following please.

China Dragon Dollar re-strike full set (8 coins)

The world of dragons full set silver and copper 6 coins of each with official box.

Queens Beats full set including completer 2 oz silver coins with Alan Moran wooden box.

Marvel series 9 coin set in wooden box

Big 5 series full set of 5 coins all sealed

Perth Mint Dragon Bar 2018 Tube of 20 bars - opened and may be tarnished

Perth Mint Dragon Bar 2019 tube of 20 bars  - opened but not taken out

Chinese Panda 1 oz silver coin 1989 to 2023 (missing 1998, 2000 and 2006) in official wooden panda box.  32 coins total.

I can start you with a possible start price of £700.00 for the QB's (not for me, I have a set, but for a guide) some have went cheaper in the £600's

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

You have a nice little collection there that will probably sell relatively quickly. Some items are a little more collectors items and so could move slower. It doesn't hurt to list them on the for sale section with the price that you want to get for them and see what the interest is.

34 minutes ago, Fadeingstar said:

You have a nice little collection there that will probably sell relatively quickly. Some items are a little more collectors items and so could move slower. It doesn't hurt to list them on the for sale section with the price that you want to get for them and see what the interest is.

Thank you for your reply. I probably will. Have been put the game for a little while but will do some research on sold prices as well 

To price your Dragon Dollars you might want to check out lpm.hk. I got my Dragon Dollar restrikes from there. I noticed Mox Metals (on TSF) sells these restrikes at competitive prices. These are amongst the cheapest I've seen from a UK-based dealer:

2018 China 1oz Kiangnan Dragon Dollar Restrike - Mox Metals

For the Marvel stuff, take it to eBay. They go nuts for that it's borderline absurd

For the Dragon Bars again I'd recommend eBay. These are the words of the average eBayer .... "Ohhh, dragons, ohhh movie and video game characters, I must buy this for way over market value"

The majority of what you've listed are numismatic or semi-numismatic pieces. I'd personally keep them as others have recommended. I'd flog the bullion (Perth Mint Dragon Bars), the QBs and the Marvel stuff, unless you're a big fan of Marvel or QBs, then keep those too

You have some nice silver my friend, GLWS or whatever you decide to do with them

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

13 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

To price your Dragon Dollars you might want to check out lpm.hk. I got my Dragon Dollar restrikes from there. I noticed Mox Metals (on TSF) sells these restrikes at competitive prices. These are amongst the cheapest I've seen from a UK-based dealer:

2018 China 1oz Kiangnan Dragon Dollar Restrike - Mox Metals

For the Marvel stuff, take it to eBay. They go nuts for that it's borderline absurd

For the Dragon Bars again I'd recommend eBay. These are the words of the average eBayer .... "Ohhh, dragons, ohhh movie and video game characters, I must buy this for way over market value"

The majority of what you've listed are numismatic or semi-numismatic pieces. I'd personally keep them as others have recommended. I'd flog the bullion (Perth Mint Dragon Bars), the QBs and the Marvel stuff, unless you're a big fan of Marvel or QBs, then keep those too

You have some nice silver my friend, GLWS or whatever you decide to do with them

Thank you. Very helpful information.