• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed *Auction* ends 10pm tonight - 2014-I Half Sov ms68

I've decided to change this listing to an auction, starting at roughly the current spot price 

Start date - 9:30pm, 19th June 23

End date - 10:00pm, Friday 23rd June

Highest bid before 10pm wins, no bids after 10:00:00pm will count. 

Postage - postage to be added on to winning bid at a cost of £7 for special delivery 

Winner - contact should be made within 12hrs of the auction ending to arrange payment and post. Payment to be made via bank transfer 

Location & shipping - item is located in the UK and I will post to the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery

Item - 2014 Half Sovereign - India

PCGS graded MS68

Appears to be a mark below the Queen's nose and one above the horse's left knee.

The case has a few marks on it. 

Should all be visible in the pics. Please inspect carefully before bidding. More pictures available upon request. 

Start price - £180

Increments - minimum £1 

20230617_150142.jpg

20230617_150135.jpg

20230617_150235.jpg

20230617_150203.jpg

Edited by iacabu

www.fyldecoins.co.uk

• iacabu changed the title to *Auction* 2014 Half Sovereign 'I' mint mark - PCGS MS68
  • iacabu changed the title to *Auction* ends 10pm tonight - 2014-I Half Sov ms68
  • 4 weeks later...