• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Empty royal mint boxes - sovereign, britannia, james bond, two pounds + beasts

I have run out of room for my collection of empty Royal Mint boxes, so here are some of them.

Big coin boxes for 6/5 coins....... £25 each inc postage

50p Battle of Hastings + £2 Samuel Pepys Diary, with coa...... £25 each inc postage

Unicron of Scotland....... Slod

Britannia 2008 1/10 oz + 2010 1/4 with outer box and coa...... £17.50 each inc postage

Royal Mint black 2oz coin box + outer box...... £20 inc postage

Pay Attention 007 1/4oz gold proof coin box with coa, booklet, outer box and capsule....... £25 inc postage

Please message me if there is anything here that you would like? Payment with Paypal F+F please. I can post these anywhere in the world, however postage would be much more expensive.

Very many thanks, everybody have a nice summer... 🌞 🌈 🙂

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

Edited by GreatCoins4U

• GreatCoins4U changed the title to Empty Royal Mint - Sovereign, Britannia, £2 Pepys Diary, 50p Battle Hastings, Queens Beasts Unicron + 6 + 5 Coin Boxes
3 hours ago, Brit2023 said:

Have you latest box for 1/4oz U.K. gold brit. …has coat of arms and royal mint on the top.?

cheers

Hello good buddy, I have no other Britannia boxes other than the 2 that are currently listed, sorry about that, it would probably fit the same coin, and it does have The Royal Mint logo and the coat of arms on the top, but the box is not the latest version, I am sorry about that.

• GreatCoins4U changed the title to Empty Royal Mint Boxes - Sovereign, 007, Two Pounds, Beasts etc...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/06/2023 at 14:06, paulmerton said:

What size coins are the 5- and 6- coin boxes for?

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I didn't see your message, I am just going to check now.......

Looks like the 6 coin set is for 5 sovereign size coins in capsules, and one that is smaller and it will not fit a half sovereign capsule, so I do not know what that smaller compartment is for, maybe a very small Britannia coin or something.

The 5 coin set is for a £5 coin, 2x double sovereign sized and one for a normal sovereign or 1/4 size coin, and one compartment is slightly larger than a £2 coin, but not big enough for a £5 coin, so again I am not sure about that one.

Not completely 100% sure, but that is what they look like, I hope that helped.

6 hours ago, AaaGee said:

Any of the single boxes suited to holding a 1oz gold brit (in capsule)please?

I am not sure, I thought that the black one was for a 1oz coin, but it looks more like a 2oz coin, I guess the gold empty 50p box, you could fit a britannia in that box + capsule if that's good for you?

Muchos, muchos gracias

Edited by GreatCoins4U

• GreatCoins4U changed the title to Empty royal mint boxes - sovereign, britannia, james bond, two pounds + beasts
14 minutes ago, JimW said:

If you have a chance and could get a quote for postage to Australia I would genuinely consider it?

Kind Regards,

Jim

Alright brother, I will try & find out, maybe £20 for airmail for both to all the way down under, that is just a guess, I am not really big on posting overseas so that is just a novice guess......