• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2014 Andorra 4x 1oz .999 Silver Atlas of Wildlife – Europe

2014 Andorra 4x 1oz .999 Silver Atlas of Wildlife – Europe

£350 incl SD postage (I have also put this set up for sale on other platforms)

This set is quite stunningly presented with the fake book box, map, CoA's and CoA holder and original outer box, all in pristine condition.

This set was rocking horse terrible, impossible to find anywhere, I hadn't seen any for sale until two sets appeared on eBay recently, I guess once they are gone it will be very hard to find a set. There were a maximum of 1,000 of these sets produced, I have seen some of the coins sold individually so some have been split.

The intended large collection started, and finished, with the set featuring European animals when the initial aim was to produce six sets featuring animals from across the world - Europe, North America, South America, Australia, Africa and Asia - with antique finish, superb quality minting and a stylized book-shaped box

Presented in a luxury box, the “Atlas of Wildlife: Europe” consists of four coins in total – Wild Boar, Perch, Pond Turtle and Wood Grouse

SPECIFICATIONS:

Denomination:

10 diners (4 coins)

Andorra

Metal:

Silver (Ag) .999

Weight:

1 oz

Size:

38.61 mm

Finish:

Antique Finish

Mintage:

Date of issue:  

Box 3.jpg

Box 1.jpg

All 1.jpg

All 2.jpg

Boar 1.jpg

Box 1.jpg

Box 2.jpg

Box 4.jpg

Box 5.jpg

Box 6.jpg

Mox Metals Logo Small.jpg  moxmetals.co.uk

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

• 5 weeks later...