• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed ✨ Zombucks Are Back - 1 oz Silver and Copper Rounds

💥 Zombucks Are Back ! 💥

🚩 ETA around 4 weeks (maybe sooner) 

After a ten year hiatus...

The restart of a classic silver and copper round series is here in 2023. Known as Zombucks World, this new collection plays off the original design concepts of the Zombucks Series. While the original collection offered zombified images reflecting classic American currency designs, the launch of the 2.0 collection brings new, distinct designs reflecting zombified versions of popular global bullion coins. First up is the the 1 oz Zombucks World Pandamonium Silver and Copper Round.

First up in the collection is an undead panda. Cute and cuddly in the living world, this bear has succumbed to the pandemonium of a world in chaos. The undead panda is a fitting start to the new series.

Obverse designs on Zombucks Pandamonium Silver Rounds include a depiction of an undead panda in a tree. The panda is seated at the Y branch of a tree with various parts of its body decaying. You will notice that half its face, as well as portions of both arms, have decayed to reveal the flesh and bone beneath the skin. “Pandamonium” and the Zombucks face value Z75 are inscribed on the obverse. Like the Panda bullion series from which it is inspired, the obverse of the Pandamonium round does not depict a date.  In future releases, if the world coin features the date on the same side as the design, the corresponding Zombucks round will also depict a date.

Reverse visuals on the 1 oz Zombucks World Pandamonium Silver Rounds replicate the original reverse design from the Zombucks Series. Here, a biohazard symbol splattered in blood at the center reveals a world in chaos. From virus and the threat of nuclear war to economic turmoil and depressions, the design on the reverse hints that a new form of currency may just be needed during the apocalypse.

Mintage will be calculated after a four month minting deadline. 

🚩 No. One - PANDAmonium

1 oz Silver 999
£33.60 give or take (👉price depending when markets open)  £32.30

1 oz Copper 999
£3 give or take

Display Box - 
Will come with 20 spaces to house 10 silver and 10 copper rounds. Capsules will be included with the box. 
£50 give or take  £46

All plus p&p 

Please comment below.

**I'll get a better idea on prices once the markets open. 

IMG_20230424_082921.png

IMG_20230424_083001.png

IMG_20230424_082801.jpg

IMG_20230424_082842.jpg

Edited by Panda6Pack
...price update.

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

• Panda6Pack changed the title to ✨ Zombucks Are Back - 1 oz Silver and Copper Rounds
8 minutes ago, neil100 said:

3 silver and 10 copper please.

All out of copper for this run. 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

🚩 I've run out of boxes and copper rounds for this run. Have some silver left. I'll catch up on my next order. 

• 3 weeks later...

🚩 Did I forget to close this ?? NUTS. 

I'll have to do a count. 

These are in and look pretty good, I must say. 
Prices are updated. Please arrange for payment if on the list above. I'll have  to see how far down we got. May be an image of text that says "ZOΛOOK CURRENCY OF THE H OCALY Pandamonium CURRENCY OF THE ZOMBUCKS ZO1 999 FINE SILVER ER ZOMBUCKS URRENCY OF THEAPOCALYPSE"

🚩 For those of you who ordered boxes ... I've got some work to do. Don't worry .. my assistant is guarding them.

🚩 I'll put another order through for those who missed these. Not sure I can get more boxes though. But I'm working on an alternative.

IMG_20230519_173904.jpg

On 24/04/2023 at 09:06, hooria said:

20 copper please

Please check your messages. 
Thanks.