• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2015 1/4 ounce reverse proof gold maple, with box and COA

Just now, Spyder said:

How much you wanting with 2 1/10? Remember no postage involved

Depends what they were. But to be honest, 16th April onwards is a bit longer than I want to wait, if nothing comes of this thread in the next few days, it shall go on eBay. 

Silver is now 20gbp and I can't flog those coins for at least another 12 days, can't really tie up an additional £430 for that long

3 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

Depends what they were. But to be honest, 16th April onwards is a bit longer than I want to wait, if nothing comes of this thread in the next few days, it shall go on eBay. 

Silver is now 20gbp and I can't flog those coins for at least another 12 days, can't really tie up an additional £430 for that long

You can flog them in advance. You know what they are? 

You can use my original photos

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

3 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

I don't sell anything I don't have in hand, plus I don't think people will want to wait 2 weeks for coins which may be cheaper by the time they arrive 

When I said, you can flog them in advance. It means I am willing to post them out for you. You pay for postage, of cause which you charge to your buyer.

Just now, Spyder said:

When I said, you can flog them in advance. It means I am willing to post them out for you. You pay for postage, of cause which you charge to your buyer.

Oh I assumed you kept them where we are, and your being away until mid April meant you did not have access to him.

No, the silver is with me. Otherwise I would not have been able to take photos. I do not think three months in advance, what I will decide to sell or exchange.

If you want. I can post them directly to you, tomorrow. 

Edited by Spyder

4 minutes ago, Spyder said:

No, the silver is with me. Otherwise I would not have been able to take photos. I do not think three months in advance, what I will decide to sell or exchange.

If you want. I can post them directly to you, tomorrow. 

No it's okay, its only 11 ounces of silver, if I wasn't happy waiting I wouldn't have agreed, but ideally I want cash flow for the maple over the next few days, so for any trade for the maple, would need that to be posted.

If we came to an agreement, then sure, include the silver with them, and I shall pay the weight difference

44 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

I haven't seen one, but for a few tenths and some shekels, this can be yours!

🤣 thanks for the offer! but meanwhile probably need to wait until my computer is fixed before buying anything over £400

want to keep my tenths for now, time to start hoovering small fractionals! 

I have made up your package and is ready to go. I can easily slide a couple of tenth in.  Which gets us back to the question, the 1/10 oz I can exchange are 1987, 1989, 1996 Eagle or 1987, 2021 and two 2023 Britannia. If you are interested in any of these, just quote me what price you want on top. 

Your 2015 is a year I already have in a sovereign but this is more help you out. 

First you say you can not sell the silver for another 12 days and in the next sentence say it is only 11oz so it is no big deal.  

1 hour ago, Spyder said:

I have made up your package and is ready to go. I can easily slide a couple of tenth in.  Which gets us back to the question, the 1/10 oz I can exchange are 1987, 1989, 1996 Eagle or 1987, 2021 and two 2023 Britannia. If you are interested in any of these, just quote me what price you want on top. 

Your 2015 is a year I already have in a sovereign but this is more help you out. 

First you say you can not sell the silver for another 12 days and in the next sentence say it is only 11oz so it is no big deal.  

I said not selling the silver for 12 days is not very much, but including the maple to that timeframe would have been too much cash tied up for too long. That would have been £700 worth of goods not in hand until mid April, when spot can do a lot in that time, had it been a case of not exchanging until you are back. 

I would take an eagle, whatever year; just a nice example, and a 2023 Britannia, plus £55, this takes into account the cost of postage on your end

Edited by Solachesis

• 5 weeks later...