• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed For Sale: British Monarchs - George I 2oz Silver Proof

Item: George I 2oz Silver Proof (Royal Mint 'British Monarchs' Series) 

Box/COA: Yes, original box, COA, Royal Mint delivery box 

Condition: Elizabeth is in a bit better condition than George. Condition is as per pics.  

Price: £145 (UK SD Postage Included)

OR Barter: Exchange for 1oz silver Brits, Roos, Krugs, Maples, ASE, Libertad or a fractional gold thereof +/- cash. PM if interested!

Item Location: UK, UK delivery only

Payment Terms: Bank Transfer or PPFF

Delivery: Willing to post before payment if you have 20+ positive feedback 

Photos - it is one coin, pics are with the capsule (carefully) open

G.thumb.png.3de031d17c352a0236e451c7ae7bbf4a.pngE.thumb.png.3a3a2cdbf0f41ce452f9afc6dc2ed28f.png

Edited by margin
Withdrawn

1 minute ago, James32 said:

What is going on @Digby45 this forum is built on trust and your saying you want stuff, left right and centre, but not actually seeing deals through.

@margin apologies for commenting on your sale and happy to remove if needed.

Apologies not used to the speed of it all.

i would like to buy 

I have just bought a sovereign last night and 2 more tonight 

Apologies if I appear to have messed you around I am obviously not using the forum correctly I am very new to this. 

I do apologise - if I can still proceed with this I would like to, but completely understand if you would rather go with another offer 

sorry again - 

On 29/03/2023 at 19:55, Digby45 said:

Apologies if I appear to have messed you around I am obviously not using the forum correctly I am very new to this. 

I do apologise - if I can still proceed with this I would like to, but completely understand if you would rather go with another offer 

sorry again - 

There's nothing wrong with making mistakes as I've found members on her to be a helpful bunch when new members need to find their feet when trading, but do check your messages. I believe one or two members are still waiting for responses from you in regard to items you've said you want to buy. Just my two penneth after reading a few of your posts. 

• 3 weeks later...