• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver bars and coins

Hello TSF 😃

1 kg Germania mint £760 posted SD. Plastic wrapping is ripped and there is slight toning to the bottom end due to that. Will wipe off a treat. The other marks are to the plastic. Security hologram hidden.

10 oz Canadian mint bar £245 posted SD. Sold

9 fine bar 5 oz £125 posted SD. Sold.

Ital bar not for sale, took these pictures on Monday and decided to keep it as it is just so kewl!

20 2018 Philharmonics, £470 posted SD. I think 5 of these have very slight milking.  One coin has the smallest of dings to the edge. It can be seen in the images if you enlarge. Comes in the tube. Sold

10 2016 Maples absolutely stunning coins, £245 posted SD. Come in plastic flips. Sold

Post will be on Friday morning when I get home from work (tramper trucker).

Thanks TSF for looking. Please be assured the first post or PM secures the item concerned, I mention this as my replies may be slightly lagged.

Payment by BT please and can only post to the UK (apologies).

20230326_132141.jpg

20230326_132017.jpg

20230326_132042.jpg

Edited by artalien
added payment info

36 minutes ago, artalien said:

Hello TSF 😃

1 kg Germania mint £770 + post. Plastic wrapping is ripped and there is slight toning to the bottom end due to that. Will wipe off a treat. The other marks are to the plastic. Security hologram hidden.

10 oz Canadian mint bar £250 plus post.

9 fine bar 5 oz £125 plus post.

Ital bar not for sale, took these pictures on Monday and decided to keep it as it is just so kewl!

20 2018 Philharmonics, £490 plus post. I think 5 of these have very slight milking.  One coin has the smallest of dings to the edge. It can be seen in the images if you enlarge. Comes in the tube.

10 2016 Maples absolutely stunning coins, £245 plus post. Come in plastic flips.

Post will be on Friday morning when I get home from work (tramper trucker).

Thanks TSF for looking. Please be assured the first post or PM secures the item concerned, I mention this as my replies may be slightly lagged.

Payment by BT please and can only post to the UK (apologies).

20230326_132141.jpg

20230326_132017.jpg

20230326_132042.jpg

Canadian maple coins -can I have clearer pictures of these please ? 

thanks  

2 minutes ago, Digby45 said:

Canadian maple coins -can I have clearer pictures of these please ? 

Hello mate, you sure can but not until Friday, they are in beautiful condition. Can't get to the goods until then. Thanks for your interest. My word these are in great condition. Did you know that if you click on the image you can enlarge for a clearer view.

Edited by artalien