• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1/2 Ounce Silver Evaluation

MintageSeller

I would estimate about £420 for the 24 on this forum. Unless you have a full set of the 12 x 1/2 oz series II Perth Mint lunars. I think you could get £275 for those 12 only. More if they were in a presentation box. If you have any missing ones in the 12, I can probably help you fill the gaps.

I don't have time to check specific coins in the pictures but this is a guideline to market prices.
Whether some would sell at these higher prices is down to timing luck and buyer demand but could be a starting point.

Lunar I (1/2 oz )
In the range £45 - £60 each

Lunar II ( 1/2 oz )
2008 Mouse  £50
2009 Ox        £40
2010 Tiger    £32
2011 Rabbit / 2012 Dragon / 2013 Snake / 2014 Horse   £18
2015 Goat  £25
2016 Monkey  £17
2017 Rooster  £20
2018 Dog  £21
2019 Pig £24

Edited by Pete
typo

Very optimistic prices there for lunar 1 1/2ozers I've recently sold half a dozen in mint condition for under £35 each Inc rarish rabbit.

Yes OP could probably get more money selling individually but he's talking about selling as a lump.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.