• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2021 Queen's Beasts Completer Two Kilogram Silver Proof Coin vs 1 Kilogram Silver Proof Coin

jason94151

5 hours ago, jason94151 said:

I was wondering what people think about the 2 kilo proof version compare to the 1 kilo. Im not exactly sure how big they are in person since i only seen 1 kilo coins from videos.

The two kilo coins has a diameter of 150 mm, compared with 100 mm for the one kilo:

https://www.chards.co.uk/2021-queens-beasts-one-kilo-silver-bullion-coin/15028

I don't think I have seen the two kilo bullion version, but have seen a number of other two kilo UK RM silver coins, all proofs so far:

https://www.chards.co.uk/products?search=two+kilo+silver

I / we usually get one or two of the Australian 10 kilo silver bullion coins from Perth Mint every year:

https://www.chards.co.uk/products?search=ten+kilo+silver

We usually ask for about 10 pieces, and get allocated one or two.

😎

Chards

9 hours ago, jason94151 said:

I was wondering what people think about the 2 kilo proof version compare to the 1 kilo. Im not exactly sure how big they are in person since i only seen 1 kilo coins from videos.

🤯 There is no 2 kilo version of the 2021 Queen's Beasts Completer!

Maybe you meant to say 2 oz version.

16 hours ago, SilverPlatinum said:

🤯 There is no 2 kilo version of the 2021 Queen's Beasts Completer!

Maybe you meant to say 2 oz version.

I think there is a 2 kilo version but I cant be too sure since I saw this from ebay and it doesnt tell me anything else other then it 2 kilo. Not too sure if this is someone just selling a kilo version but selling it as a 2 kilo.

image.thumb.png.6f95a0793aca7797fbb66b24be4109ff.png

8 hours ago, MonkeysUncle said:

Whether it's 2 kilo or not that price is Bin Lordery of the highest order!

I reckon on 9 maybe 10kg of silver from a dealer for that much.

i tried looking for them  but there hard to find and they asking for like 14k for the ones available

6 hours ago, SilverPlatinum said:

Okay, that 2KG is a proof version, and was limited only to 50 coins.

There is a 1KG version of the BU.

yea but I never seem these in the royal mint store at all for the 2 kilo so idk if this is something where the exclusive to the people who spend a ton of money on the royal mint every year to get it.

6 hours ago, jason94151 said:

i tried looking for them  but there hard to find and they asking for like 14k for the ones available

Madness I should think.

If anyone wants to give me 14 grand for 2 kilos of shiny silver then I will be their best friend! 🙂

On 22/02/2023 at 05:25, MonkeysUncle said:

Madness I should think.

If anyone wants to give me 14 grand for 2 kilos of shiny silver then I will be their best friend! 🙂

lol it wasnt 14k for 2 kilos it was the 14k for the 10 kilo silver and I been trying to look for something that is big that I can place on display on my house.