• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Marvel/DC Comic 1oz silver rounds

BriEarl

Not popular here what I have seen they go for too much of a premium for buyers here.1 I collected them when you could still buy them off silver trader for around £25 a coin only for my son who's 9. He's got close to 50 ounces of various coins. Now they've sold out the value has gone imo but they are quite low mintage.

Edited by samj89
Large gap below post

Unfortunately not going to find them below £35 an ounce

Edit these big gaps just happen on its own, definitely an issue with the forum 

Edited by samj89
Large gap below post

@samj89Please refrain from leaving such large empty gaps in your post. It's hard to follow and continue scrolling down the thread especially on a smartphone.

@BriEarlThe Marvel Tuvalu coin series is one of my favourites. One of the few silver coin series I collected start to end. I also have the graded versions. They are not popular on this forum as far as I've witnessed but some do come up for sale. You may find selling them on ebay to be a quicker turn around compared to TSF however if the price is reasonable then even they would get sold on this forum.

It'll be the Smartphone that created the large gaps.  I had the same happen when trying to post from my phone the other day.  Hitting enter leaves the cursor at the end of the sentence, but adds an extra paragraph below it.  Naturally you assume it hasn't worked so hit enter again...and again, and again...  I did eventually realise and remove the extra paragraphs but the overall phone posting experience on here was pretty awkward, at least on my phone.  Works flawlessly on the laptop.

Back on topic, if anyone is selling the odd Tuvalu Marvel round for £35 or less inc postage, feel free to drop me a PM. 🙂

@samj89 I would suggest as others have said going and removing the large amount of blank lines from post.

@BriEarl yes there have been a few post regarding the series. You looking to buy, sale, general conversion? 

As others have said some are put off by the premium over spot price, i understand that. I like the series myself and am happy to pay the premium for them.