• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Two x 2020 Gold 1oz Royal Arms (semi numismatic bullion) Coin

MancunianStacker

Hi TSF Family,

Happy New Year!

I have my TWO last remaining 2002 Gold Royal Arms 1oz Bullion Coins for sale at £1,650 each

Only 5,000 of these coins were produced, so based on mintage they have semi numismatic added value. So better than a standard bullion gold coin by a way!

Both coins have been in the original capsules as pictured, since purchased, direct from Royal Mint back in early 2020.

As of 04/01/23 Chards has them listed for £1,728.26 each but not in stock and the Royal Mint are also out of stock on all years apart from a 2019 Trial of the Pyx coin at £1,750. Atkinsons do have stock of a 2019 at £1,672.13.

My price is £1,650 for each coin Inc. Special Delivery to U.K. 🇬🇧 (£10 off if you buy both coins). Ready to post day after cleared funds received.

Bank transfer only, please see my 100% feedback from previous similar sales and buy with confidence!!!!

All sales are final and no refunds.

Best wishes!

MS

D40B1BCE-495B-4C39-9352-AEC5E3994217.jpeg

12615ED3-81BE-48D2-A33D-97510C3BC836.jpeg

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

Gold is up again!

Just comparing my low mintage coin(s) price versus a standard 2022 1oz Gold Britannia 

🤔

A14DF517-6E26-4059-A9A1-BC5D9A840FAC.jpeg

Wow 😮 tough crowd in this forum 😂 you guys like a bargain don’t you.

How about a £25 reduction on each coin, so £1,625 each and this includes fully insured Special Delivery too!

Take both and I’ll reduce a bit more.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived