• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Tube of 25 Silver Britannias (2021) £675 - SOLD on 02/01

Anathelus

Hi All,

First post, 

Item: Tube of 25x Silver 1oz Britannias 2021 year
Condition notes: Good Condition 
Price: £675 Collection Only. ONO

Item Location: South East, UK

Shipping destinations: No Shipping, collection only. My own vetting process is to meet with a buyer once then I will be happy to ship subsequent sales to them. Also given its the new year, Royal Mail is going to have a backlog of stuff to deliver, so you'll get this quicker if you come see me. This gives the buyer peace of mind because they will receive the goods upon payment as opposed to waiting and worrying if they have been scammed. I've been there. So meeting the seller mitigates that completely.

I appreciate no one is going to want to send money for a 1st time poster anyway

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer in GBP only

Photos: 

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0097[1].JPG

IMG_0098[1].JPG

28 minutes ago, Anathelus said:

No Shipping, collection only. My own vetting process is to meet with a buyer once then I will be happy to ship to them.

Does not make sense. no shipping/ meet in person/then ship item. why not just give them the items when meeting ? 

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

• Anathelus changed the title to Tube of 25 Silver Britannias (2021) £675 ONO

So in a sense, the deal here is that you meet me once, and we talk about our favourite coins and how high premiums are etc etc then I hand over the tube - I will keep a note of members I have met with and sold my bullion too, I can vouch for that person, they can vouch for me- the honor system is maintained because no one has any interest to scam the other person. I will leave reviews on this site obviously, but as part of my own process I like to be present when the transaction happens. It gets very grey when the transaction has "happened" when you start posting things.

So whereabouts is collection taking place then?

A postcode would be nice

Everybody knows the war is over / Everybody knows the good guys lost
                               Everybody knows the boat is leaking / Everybody knows the captain lied..   Be seeing you2 sm.jpg

“The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent”

• Anathelus changed the title to Tube of 25 Silver Britannias (2021) £675 - SOLD on 02/01
14 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

Well done on your sale. If you don't reveal the buyer how will you leave feedback?

I will still leave feedback but otherwise respect buyer privacy.. If I dont have a choice then I dont have a choice but I wanted to respect the conventions of a private sale

1 hour ago, Fenlander1 said:

Well done on your sale. If you don't reveal the buyer how will you leave feedback?

Mystery indeed 😁

Everybody knows the boat is leaking / Everybody knows the captain lied..   Be seeing you2 sm.jpg

Don't need to gamble.

A reading man would see the review 😄

• 5 weeks later...

Archived