• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The White Stuff

TheWhiteStuff

hello

I am new to this forum. I was about to make a fairly large purchase from silver-to-go when I read about this site goldsilver.be

I would like to thank you all as this will save me considerably.

However I have noticed on there site they claim to sell the funnel web spider coin cheaper than anyone else in Europe.

I want to get my stack going so I am planning to make a large part of my order as the cheapest coins such as the 1oz silver kangaroo.

However these don't say cheapest in Europe, so I am wondering where is the cheapest 1oz silver coin in Europe?

Hi and welcome

you will have to do some searching around to find the cheapest Oz inEurope. As you are probably aware you will have to factor in exchange rates and shipping to the quantity you are looking to order. In short, both companies you have listed are about the best overall for service and price to the UK. If you are ordering several types of coin stick with these guys. If you are looking for the cheapest possible silver search the companies or take a leaf out of @HighlandTiger book and eBay for the cheapest flatware etc, also keep an eye on deals on this forum for some good deals. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Both Fantastic company's from my experience.

However for what your stating Goldsilver.be will be cheaper. 

Also use transferwise to send money.

I ordered Thursday arrived in UK Saturday.

Hope this helps.

Silverstacking.co.uk 

Thanks I am glad I asked. Transferwise will save me £150 on my order over my banks rate.

I just purchased some sterling silver scrap on ebay and got 50gram for £5.60 with postage. I think I will collect this in small quantity and try and make some art with it.

I purchased my first 1kg bar a few months back and ever since the price has just gone up. This would be great for most investments but rather than wanting it to go higher I have been hoping the price will go down so I can buy more. Might give it a week or 2 more and see where prices are at.

I am watching dragons den as I type and no one is pitching anything as good as silver!

Archived