• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 13,000+ forum members.

for sale A few silver bits

Libertads £35 each. Dates are 1992. 2012 and 2013

2018 dragon bars x2. £33 for one and £29 for the other as it has a couple of marks on it. 

2oz Queens beast greyhound £56

All plus post. 

Thanks for looking 

IMG_20220805_200523_edit_642752534907652.jpg

IMG_20220805_200527_edit_642767393672233.jpg

IMG_20220805_200538_edit_642783418879522.jpg

IMG_20220805_200620_edit_642795210794104.jpg

Edited by Chrispringle85

Thanks for the mention @jackflash123 and thanks for the response @Chrispringle85. I've seen a 2021 proof set and they look amazing. I was very tempted to pick them up but it'll be another avenue I'll head down and I don't need anymore 🤣🤣.  

4 minutes ago, Chrispringle85 said:

I have some proofs but no plans to sell them yet mate 

Hey cool, they sound like some nice coins.

I think @Mtaybarwould really like some bullion or proof versions of the 2021 libertad. If you come across any let us know 👍

“Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks” - Jeff Berwick

Just now, Mtaybar said:

Thanks for the mention @jackflash123 and thanks for the response @Chrispringle85. I've seen a 2021 proof set and they look amazing. I was very tempted to pick them up but it'll be another avenue I'll head down and I don't need anymore 🤣🤣.  

Hey buddy that's cool, I remember you mentioning the 2021 libertad a few times so I was keeping my ear to the ground for you pal 😉 

9 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Hey buddy that's cool, I remember you mentioning the 2021 libertad a few times so I was keeping my ear to the ground for you pal 😉 

Cheers bud... I'm just keeping an eye out for a silver version of each of my gold 1/10ths. Just a thing I want to try and do 🤣

11 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Cheers bud... I'm just keeping an eye out for a silver version of each of my gold 1/10ths. Just a thing I want to try and do 🤣

You're welcome pal, and it sounds like a cool idea. If you get pleasure from it then all the better in my book👍