• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Air-tite black & red cap tubes

Hi @Mtaybar, just checking you received my order for the 2 x Red cap and 1 x Black cap tubes.

Don't forget commissions for @James32 😆

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

59 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Yes a black top tube plus 2 x red tops please.

@James32 thanks for your recommendations buddy. Not getting lots of 1/10ths but defo getting around 6 more which will make 10 in total. So then I will have 1oz in tenths, of all different kinds 😁

So @James32which Air-Tites are the best to order for the 1/10th oz, so they will fit in the black top tubes.

Thanks in advance ☺️ 

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

2 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

So @James32which Air-Tites are the best to order for the 1/10th oz, so they will fit in the black top tubes.

Thanks in advance ☺️ 

Haven't a clue 🤣🤣 @Mtaybar has both collections so will be best to advise. 

@Mtaybar get outta bed bud, or we is going to report you to trading standards 😃

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Haven't a clue 🤣🤣 @Mtaybar has both collections so will be best to advise. 

@Mtaybar get outta bed bud, or we is going to report you to trading standards 😃

Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 

1 hour ago, jackflash123 said:

Yes a black top tube plus 2 x red tops please.

@James32 thanks for your recommendations buddy. Not getting lots of 1/10ths but defo getting around 6 more which will make 10 in total. So then I will have 1oz in tenths, of all different kinds 😁

I recently finished my 10x 1/10th collection. You should join the 1/10 coin run thread, there's some good ideas of what to get there. 

1 hour ago, jackflash123 said:

Thanks in advance ☺️ 

A16 caps are the best type for most 1/10th. Some are a bit smaller and some are a bit bigger mind. Example, a 1/10 Brit is 16mm, a 1/10 maple is 15.5mm and a 1/10 panda is 18mm. Most tenths are 16 but there's always that odd one that catches you out lol. They do a A18 that will the panda though and will still fit in the black cap tube. The outer size is the same. 

23 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I recently finished my 10x 1/10th collection. You should join the 1/10 coin run thread, there's some good ideas of what to get there. 

Thanks for the heads up, I sure will check it out 👍

21 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

A16 caps are the best type for most 1/10th. Some are a bit smaller and some are a bit bigger mind. Example, a 1/10 Brit is 16mm, a 1/10 maple is 15.5mm and a 1/10 panda is 18mm. Most tenths are 16 but there's always that odd one that catches you out lol. They do a A18 that will the panda though and will still fit in the black cap tube. The outer size is the same. 

Ok that’s excellent, I’m starting to get the picture. Thanks @Mtaybar 👍

So to confirm, I will take the 2 red tops and the 1 red top.

When you have time send me your payment info and amount required please 🙏 

Cheers

12 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

1x red cap tube left and 5x black cap tubes left. 

A great buy these guys for storing all your precious coins in capsules and inside the tubes. Keep them all together and stash them in a safe place. Glad I got mine sorted 👍

• 3 weeks later...

Archived