• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Seldom seen rare CHINA EAGLE SECURITIES Co 3oz silver PROOF coin - £100

Paul

Having a little clear out of loose pieces from the stack

ITEMS & DESCRPTION

Something you don't see every day.  A 3oz silver proof coin ! 

Made for China Eagle Securities Co. Ltd an investment bank in China

This coin was issued to high performing staff I'm lead to believe when i researched it years back.

"Reputation - Coordination - Hard Working - High Efficiency" is on the coin , as these words are not reflective of myself it would be disingenuous for me to keep the coin and may bring me bad karma so I'm choosing to move it on to a more deserving person with these desirable character traits. 

• X3oz of silver for = £100 (£33.33oz )

Ideally I would like to sell over this weekend while im off work for dispatch Monday

CONDITION 

• Although it is a proof finish coin, the coin has been handled and coin surface shows marks/scratches.  Im guessing the beneficiary of the coins are not coin collectors just pleased bank employees
  • Add some "different" to your stack, Ive only ever seen one once in 15+ years stacking.  Nothing showing on ebay as completed sales

PAYMENT

• Payment by bank transfer only -

POSTAGE

Postage at cost

• Royal Mail 1st class "large letter" untracked/uninsured at your own risk - add £2
  • Royal Mail 1st class "signed for" - add +£3
  • Royal Mail "Special Delivery" full insured and next working day delivery - add +£7 

Good trusted seller here with 100s of transactions done and perfect 100% feedback - Long time member/trader (i was here before Jesus signed up for an account)

:) Thanks for looking :) 

Private Message me to reserve or post a comment below 

IMG_4406.JPG

IMG_4407.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG

IMG_4409.JPG

IMG_4410.JPG

IMG_4411.JPG

IMG_4412.JPG

IMG_4413.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

IMG_4415.JPG

IMG_4416.JPG

18 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

It's an interesting piece, any idea why it's in English on one side? To make it a Future saleable item perhaps?

I've no idea if afraid. I got it from my shop in local city centre, thats only a spit and a stride from Chinatown. It came into his stock from a Chinese chap. He must have worked for the bank or had it handed down to him. Still an interesting piece for sure. 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived