• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Has anyone a Toyota Supra project car?

Hi all,

Has anyone a Mark 4 Toyota Supra project car/barn find/rolling shell for sale?

Would be willing to pay in PMs and/or cash.

If anyone has anything resembling the above, please do pop me over a message and maybe some pictures with a little info.

Many thanks,

Matt

Hi Dave,

I was going to build a Supra Turbo out of an NA, but today (on Christmas of all days) I've just bought a Nissan R34 GT-4. So going to pop a Turbo and the R34 GTR body kit on it and make a Frankenstein R34 GTR out of the car. Pretty excited!

The MR2 Turbo is a beautiful car! 90s JDM definitely the pinnacle of Japanese cars for sure - mostly because of the pop up headlights obviously 👌

1 hour ago, ImperatorMatty said:

Hi Dave,

I was going to build a Supra Turbo out of an NA, but today (on Christmas of all days) I've just bought a Nissan R34 GT-4. So going to pop a Turbo and the R34 GTR body kit on it and make a Frankenstein R34 GTR out of the car. Pretty excited!

The MR2 Turbo is a beautiful car! 90s JDM definitely the pinnacle of Japanese cars for sure - mostly because of the pop up headlights obviously 👌

Awesome congrats, I don't think you'll regret that choice. Loved my GTR. Not driving anything exciting at the moment though. 

Thanks, Modo - gonna be a bit of a project car to build up over time. Also gotta sell this house and move too, so likely won't have a great deal of time with it for a while!

That's so awesome you had a GTR - definitely a dream car for me. I cannot believe that R34 GTRs are now like 100k+ nowadays! I'm trying to make something half-decent on budget so I can pretend I'm in a Fast & Furious movie each time I nip to Tesco 🤷‍♂️

On 25/12/2021 at 18:50, ImperatorMatty said:

Hi Dave,

Breaks my heart hahahah i turned down a R34 GTR about 8 years ago for £25k, What a mistake that was LOL

An R34 GTR for £25k would definitely be a dream come true, but we could never have known how much it would've increased without hindsight! Some people are saying that once the U.S can import them, that they'll be up near £200k. I'd better redouble my efforts to find a Sugar Mommy 🤔

11 hours ago, ImperatorMatty said:

An R34 GTR for £25k would definitely be a dream come true, but we could never have known how much it would've increased without hindsight! Some people are saying that once the U.S can import them, that they'll be up near £200k. I'd better redouble my efforts to find a Sugar Mommy 🤔

Mate I'll never be right after this HAHAHAHAHAH.

If anyone knows some sugar mummy's let me know as well.

• 3 months later...

Archived