• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2014 Gold Maple £1365

Agaumac

As stated above I have for sale a 2014 Gold maple priced at £1365 which will include Special delivery post. Also in this instance the silver maple is not just there for scale, I will include this as part of the deal. Post to UK addresses only and Bank transfer only.

Thanks for looking.

5FFBDC46-2F08-429C-AFF2-BC734D973DBD.jpeg

977FD430-E747-4004-A799-9D116F5349A9.jpeg

568CC2A5-0D77-47B0-827B-A09F84CE3A95.jpeg

63FF37EE-7301-4659-93B7-090EDD79322D.jpeg

C5AEB946-D4BB-43F2-92C1-E4DFCCE34604.jpeg

9B226D62-1E18-46F8-BCAD-A8A6416B3290.jpeg

25 minutes ago, James32 said:

And I know you know what next week is😁 so you could either wake up to this on Christmas morning or......another blooming lynx set🤷‍♂️

It’s on the list…alongside a GAE..just can’t do it this month with bank transfer 😊🙏

Just now, tsmr said:

I was -so- close to writing to you, decided to give it a couple of hours and in the hope it sold so Mrs tsmr didn't go insane. Congrats on the sale! 

Could of give Mrs tsmr the free silver coin? Soften the blow somewhat 🙂

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

6 minutes ago, James32 said:

His n hers Christmas gifts, that was my intention but my place is not to comment which way round. Lots of lovely gold shinies still on sale at good prices I’m seeing

Just now, Agaumac said:

His n hers Christmas gifts, that was my intention but my place is not to comment which way round. Lots of lovely gold shinies still on sale at good prices I’m seeing

11 minutes ago, James32 said:

Haha! It'd have to be gold for her, silver for me if I bought anything else this month. We've had coin arrivals through the post every single day for the past 8 working days. :)

4 hours ago, tsmr said:

Haha! It'd have to be gold for her, silver for me if I bought anything else this month. We've had coin arrivals through the post every single day for the past 8 working days. :)

Is that all??😅😅 I once had the postman ask me was I building a rocket ship that many parcels where coming ( little did he know I was trying to get to the moon)

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• 4 months later...

Archived