• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2017 Royal Mint PAMP Carded Indian Mint Mark Full Sovereign

morezone

Quite hard to find these days.  Marketing spiel:

In 2013 The Royal Mint awarded an exclusive license to MMTC-PAMP India for manufacturing the Sovereign – this is the first and only instance when Royal Mint has extended such license. The Sovereign coin minted in India by MMTC-PAMP is distinguished by the 'I’ mintmark above its year of manufacture. This has long- term benefit to the consumer, who is now assured of the integrity of the Sovereign brand. The coins struck at MMTC-PAMP India undergo the Trail of the Pyx in the same way as all UK Sovereign coins. Exquisitely crafted with milled edges and our customary attention to detail, the 2016 Sovereign is precious and timeless.

This is an auction to run until 8PM UK time on Sunday 12th Dec.  The auction will end at 8PM or 10 minutes after the last bid (which ever is later).  i.e If a bid is made at 7:55pm, the auction will be extended until 8:05pm.  If another bid is made at 8:03pm then the new end time will be 8:13pm and so forth.

Starting price of £350.

Minimum bid increments of £5 and postage of your choice and risk on top.  Special Delivery will be £6.85. 

Payment by bank transfer only.

International postage is available at your own risk.  International payment via Wise/Revolut or similar recommended to avoid bank fees.

Please note there is a mark at the bottom right of the horse's left hoof.  I think it is on the coin itself.  It does not seem to be on the top of the packaging.  It could be on the underside but since I am unable to rotate the coin I cannot confirm.  Please bear this in mind.

20211207_103429921_iOS.jpg

20211207_103436006_iOS.jpg

20211207_103612505_iOS.jpg

20211207_103552656_iOS.jpg

• 4 months later...

Archived