• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Buying from the European Mint shop in Tallinn

After some help from anyone who has travelled to Estonia and purchased from the European Mint shop in Tallinn.

During my last visit to Tallinn I found the shopping mall at Narva mnt 5 but could not find the shop front for the European Mint ?

I will probably contact them by email next time before I travel to get more details about their shop where purchases can be made.

Just thinking it would be a good idea to bring back a couple of rolls of silver 2oz coins maybe Queens Beasts while travelling in Estonia.

Its a beautiful country to visit 🙂 feels very safe and the streets of Tallinn are so clean .

thumbnail_IMG_0072.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0078.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0086.jpg

Edited by Midasfrog

I agree that Tallinn is a lovely place to visit with all its "Gulliver Land" looking orange rooftops in the old town.
I am sure you are aware that there is a personal allowance for goods being brought back in to the UK so that may affect your plans.
Over your allowance you will be charged 20% VAT.

Hi Pete yes I was reading the thread about import and VAT . I will have to calculate what could be brought through without declaring . Might only be able to bring back a tube of 10 Queens Beasts split between two people as I think the allowance was something like £300 in goods value per person. I have the option to store goods purchased in Tallinn which would help with making sure that I only bring back the correct allowance 👍

Will have another read through the thread on VAT and travel allowance .

i would ask @BackyardBullion about the exact whereabout of the European Mint. He has been there to pick up silver shot so he is a good person to give you more details.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

You will have to contact them directly to get the meeting by appointment. They have an admin office and a vault office that is much more secure 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

15 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

You will have to contact them directly to get the meeting by appointment. They have an admin office and a vault office that is much more secure 

Thank you BYB for the info  👍 I will contact them by email first to get more details and arrange an appointment next time Im over there 🙂