• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Panic!!! HGM are now out of stock of cheap sovs :(

walesdave

Bugger....went to get 5 sovereigns from HGM before this mornings fix (I have a feeling the price will go up a little bit) and for the first time in ages they are out of stock of their 2% over spot coins.

Wonder if Atkinsons will still price match?? :)

34 minutes ago, whittington2308 said:

just did the same, instead i went to panic buy the gold franks, hesistated (because there ugly as sin) then the price shot up as i was buying, so nothing for me. think ive missed the boat now.

Keep an eye out for the morning fix around 11 -11.30.

You can get a good buy if spot is rising before the fix but it can work both ways.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

3 hours ago, whittington2308 said:

just did the same, instead i went to panic buy the gold franks, hesistated (because there ugly as sin) then the price shot up as i was buying, so nothing for me. think ive missed the boat now.

I enquired about the francs last week hoping they were something a little more interesting than nap iii ones but unfortunately they weren't.  I might even have bought if there were any shield versions as I like them more than the wreaths and have less.

They have been for sale for a few weeks now I bought a few when they had around 200 in stock, there has certainly been no panic buying just steady buying on dip days.      

Archived