• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

eBay yet again

pricha

I made a purchase of a Sovereign this evening . Made a credit card payment . Not sure if payment went trough , credit card said it did , but ebay listing as not paid.  Now in Limbo , not the payment pending situation you sometimes get . I am hoping it'll all clear up tomorrow as trying to get in touch with someone is a nightmare . 

Atleast it’s a credit card, you’re covered over £100 and they will reimburse you if anything happens. Although probably the payment will go through.

I once had a issue on a non pm payment where the company was being annoying after they charged a lot incorrectly. I just disputed on my app and got refunded immediately. 

I rang the eBay number they listed and it was not recognized . I started a web chat and it would not work. I finally sent off an email.  They are a shambles. My credit card payment is pending. Hopefully it'll go through tomorrow and clear the listing. It's still saying i need to pay. The seller is getting frustrated and probably thinks i'm bullshitting. I told him to make a non payment claim asap as this may be the only way to get through to these idiots.   This is my last purchase . I will close my account when this is eventually all sorted.  

Edited by pricha

41 minutes ago, pricha said:

I rang the eBay number they listed and it was not recognized . I started a web chat and it would not work. I finally sent off an email.  They are a shambles. My credit card payment is pending. Hopefully it'll go through tomorrow and clear the listing. It's still saying i need to pay. The seller is getting frustrated and probably thinks i'm bullshitting. I told him to make a non payment claim asap as this may be the only way to get through to these idiots.   This is my last purchase . I will close my account when this is eventually all sorted.  

Try Facebook message them or Twitter dms,

They always answer there. Shouldn’t be an issue, if it leads to a issue then ring your bank and they should help if eBay don’t.