• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New visitor - Hello All

Hope to help, I am by no means an expert just the reading I have done here which has lots of helpful members so trying to pass on the knowledge! 

Your Brit bar looks like it was about £100 premium, whatever that works out in % about 8% maybe ? That's not too bad for a 1oz bar and is about the going rate. I wouldn't say they were collectible per se but I think if you wanted to sell it here you would get your money back or close to I'd imagine as people like them. I am not aware there is a limit as they aren't dated.

All of the dealers listed are well respected here. There is also Sharps Pixley and Hatton Garden Metals who I have both used and they are good. Bullion by Post have a slick website and it is good for info but you will see they have hefty premiums due to said, I think a lot go there first then work out after a while that it can be had cheaper. 

What I have found is that in this game it is literally a case of looking at all the dealer pages a few times a day to spot the deals as they come up. 

Europa look good and I want to use them but I wouldn't personally order silver from them as you will get import charges applied, although am not sure they are even shipping to the UK due to said. If you know someone who lives in a European country and you can bring it back though then that's another matter! 

Edited by TringSilver
Sp

Bringing silver into the uk from abroad will attract vat @20% since the end of the transistion period I believe yes. All respected dealers you mentioned, I think that there is no one best dealer it depends what you're buying, some dealers might sell certain things at lower premiums  than others, another dealer might be cheaper if you're buying more bulk for eg, some are better if it's a smaller order