• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today Sovereigns & 1oz Krugerrands are selling on the Forum for £????

Midasfrog

Just been asked the question what would I buy bullion Sovereigns and 1oz Krugerrands for today ? 13th April 2021

Checking the sales bullion sovereigns seem to be selling for £310 each , bullion Krugerrands normally sell fairly close to spot ( £1255 ) so between £1260 - £1270 

What do you say ?🙄 A mile out or spot on 🧐

You have to include postage as well and so I'd be looking to not pay more than £13 over spot inc postage for standard bullion sovereigns although many do. The thing with 1 ounces is that people sell them less often and often when they need the money so they might ask for spot when they could have gotten more.

I always check the sales on here when I'm about to make a purchase, but often (as stated above) the prices are similar if not higher than dealers (and the good / better deals have gone within seconds) so I just buy from the cheaper source.

There are some good deals in the for sale section though, so defo worth keeping an eye on.  You just have to be quick lol.  I haven't managed to bag one as of yet (too slow and not sat in front of my laptop all day) but I keep checking.

I've seen here sovereigns sold around £310-£315 each, postage included. But they gone in few minutes, so you must be like Clint Eastwood or John Wayne.

If you want to buy from here, post an wanted advert where you are asking for what you want to buy and what price you are looking for. If you are asking a price higher then spot but lower than dealers, I am sure you can find a good deal. A decent price to offer today is £315 for sovereign and £1280 for 1oz, SD included. Is good price for buyer, good price for seller. Win / win.

Buying from forum have another advantage: the coins will be in your hands in only two days, comparing with dispatching time of few weeks offered by dealers.

The risk of buying from here is almost 0%. If you are looking at trading feedback section, you will not find any scammers on forum.

So, if you are looking to buy at the lowest price, here is a very good and safe place.

Cheers!

Stefan.

Archived