• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Delay on recent Prize Draws being announced.

• Founder & Administrator

There seems to be some sort of bug (or something) that is preventing the recent Prize Draws from choosing a winner when we run the application in the admin area of the forum.

There were some updates to the application recently, e.g. to make sure that in future draws the system does not choose ineligible winners and announce an ineligible winner (e.g. in group specific Prize Draws where a member had since changed their member group in between taking a ticket and the system choosing a winner, e.g. cancelling Premium Membership in Premium Membership draws) this update may have caused something which is currently preventing the system from working. I have messaged the specific developer of this application, and will need them to look into it further.

So, there will be some delays before these Prize Draws are announced. Apologies for inconvenience in the mean time. As soon as we are able to draw the winners we will do so and then announce them :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Note that as I had been pressing the button within admin multiple times to try to get it to select a winner, that the system may have incorrectly emailed some members with incorrect notifications that they have won. No winners have been chosen yet for these recent draws, so please disregard these emails. We will get the developer to disable Prize Draw email notifications in the future, to avoid incorrect emails being sent should there be issues with the system.

Once again apologies for this application error and I will try to get it fixed ASAP. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 2 weeks later...

Please ignore all automated announcements from the system in regards to Prize Draws. The system currently is still not working and may be sending out random emails.

I am still awaiting the developer to fix it. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime. 

I will update here when it is fixed.

Discounts / Offers

Have finished the testing on a test site. The modifications to the Prize Draw application seem to be working. Will need to wait for the developer to submit their application and then we should be able to upgrade it from the forum's admin side. I am hoping that this will be sometime this week and that it will fix the Prize Draw application, but we won't know until we have tried it on TSF. Therefore please ignore any automatic announcements by the system, until I gave confirmed in this topic that the issue has been resolved.

I also want to reassure members that if it goes beyond the end of the month to fix it, that we will not loose out on the April 2021 Premium Member Prize Draw, and there will be a draw for this month even if we have to hold it on a subsequent date. :) 

Once again, apologies for this application being down. And I will post here when I have further updates. 

Discounts / Offers

• 4 weeks later...

Now that we seem to have resolved the other issues and have minimal other work in the background, we will try to install the new version of the Prize Draw application. Possibly tomorrow. Therefore there may be incorrect emails/message sent out if it isn't working, we will need to test and see, but I am hoping that it should all work and then we can put up several draws that we were waiting to put up. So if all goes well, hopefully sometime during this weekend we will be adding new Prize Draws 🤞

Discounts / Offers

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use