• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Longest Reigning Monarch 2015 5 oz Silver Proof Coin

ShadowStack

Would anybody know where to find this coin 'The Longest Reigning Monarch 2015 5 oz Silver Proof Coin' its turning out to be very elusive, I've found 1 available on eBay but Im reluctant to pay what hes asking and he ain't moving on his price http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Longest-Reigning-Monarch-2015-UK-/131640892515?hash=item1ea6689c63:g:cH8AAOSwAYtWM0cO Any help or info will be grateful. I've just put up a vid of the kilo version for anyone interested to see. 

Click Here to view my YouTube Channel.

23 minutes ago, ShadowStack said:

Would anybody know where to find this coin 'The Longest Reigning Monarch 2015 5 oz Silver Proof Coin' its turning out to be very elusive, I've found 1 available on eBay but Im reluctant to pay what hes asking and he ain't moving on his price http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Longest-Reigning-Monarch-2015-UK-/131640892515?hash=item1ea6689c63:g:cH8AAOSwAYtWM0cO Any help or info will be grateful. I've just put up a vid of the kilo version for anyone interested to see. 

The 5oz coin will as rare as rockin' horse poop.  I think they only struck 1,000.

I see you're both in London.  Would the seller consider meeting up and doing a cash deal outside of eBay.  10% eBay fees and 3.4% Pay Pal fess is £70.

£455 is a fair price considering retail was £399?  Knock another £10 for fuel/transport instead of Special Delivery.

8 minutes ago, morezone said:

I see you're both in London.  Would the seller consider meeting up and doing a cash deal outside of eBay.  10% eBay fees and 3.4% Pay Pal fess is £70.

£455 is a fair price considering retail was £399?  Knock another £10 for fuel/transport instead of Special Delivery.

Good idea in theory but the seller may have one of those 75% off selling costs offers. I certainly wouldn't sell something that expensive unless I was using one.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

7 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Good idea in theory but the seller may have one of those 75% off selling costs offers. I certainly wouldn't sell something that expensive unless I was using one.

Possibly, but he has things on the go on a regular basis and isn't the discount fee offer a one use thing?  I'm going to guess that he bought it at a discount as well as it looks like he used to be a Post Master or a friend/family member used to be one.

41 minutes ago, SilverSniper said:

The 5oz coin will as rare as rockin' horse poop.  I think they only struck 1,000.

didn't no that someone has to be letting go for xmas :lol:

41 minutes ago, SilverSniper said:

31 minutes ago, morezone said:

He may consider 5% outside of ebay but that's his wack, I thought they where still floating about, but its looking like i may end up taking his no lube job. Thanks for reply

29 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

I think he has some type of bot working on his end, after my first enquiry i was hit with a rapid 5% offer only. I personally wouldn't be selling now either.

7 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said: Good idea in theory but the seller may have one of those 75% off selling costs offers. I certainly wouldn't sell something that expensive unless I was using one.

Possibly, but he has things on the go on a regular basis and isn't the discount fee offer a one use thing?  I'm going to guess that he bought it at a discount as well as it looks like he used to be a Post Master or a friend/family member used to be one.

Yes sherlock ????

7 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said: Good idea in theory but the seller may have one of those 75% off selling costs offers. I certainly wouldn't sell something that expensive unless I was using one.

I just subbed to your youtube channel hit me back ?

39 minutes ago, morezone said:

Could you please elaborate on why he would get a discount as a Post Master? Might know someone you see...

1 hour ago, morezone said:

@evende   I believe that Post Offices can buy goods for resale from the Royal Mint at dealer rates.

1 hour ago, sovereignsteve said:

I think they can get a discount at the mint. Arshi has been known to sell new RM coins at a discount on here that he has obtained via a family membeer who is a post master.

Many thanks. I'll have to have a word with my contact!

Archived