• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Trying to sell on the forum.

Chrissyblards1

Hi I don’t know how to sell on the forum? What do I click on to sell something? I’ve been buying on here for quite a while and would like to sell some things also. I’m not the best on the site anyway but I can’t find how to sell. Stupid I know. 😂  any help would be most appreciated. Thanks. 

Hey, the best thing to do is go into the part of the forum that you want to sell in - so if you have a graded gold coin and are based in the UK - go into the UK Graded part of the forum. If it is an ungraded silver coin and you are in the UK - go into the UK ungraded part of the forum. Once in the forum that you want to sell in, click 'start new topic':

image.thumb.png.4ce87fa52bd7f98893a5feccd6c19aa1.png

Once you have the thread open - then just enter in the sales thread as per the forum rules - there are some templates available (as per the above picture). Remember to select the correct prefix for the thread (sale, auction, wanted etc.):

image.png.a203d3a0f75bf4f4a61efc995e6033cf.png

Photos can be uploaded and left at the end of the thread or placed in between text if you like. This may end up being a bit of trial and error.... 

I am happy to take a call and talk you through it if easier? Just say - it is no problem. 

Cheers,

Andrew.

Archived