• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queen's Platinum Birthday

Plenty of new proclamations out today. Probably the most interesting is the range of coins to celebrate Her Majesty, The Queen's 95th birthday. They're producing a 9.5Kg gold proof!

bcc-ss.png.5b54df4f871fae1c7da2bbefe9ef70a9.png

The Britannia Coin Company of Royal Wootton Bassett
143 High Street, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7AB
w. 
https://britanniacoincompany.com  t. 01793 205 007

2 hours ago, BritanniaCoinCompany said:

Plenty of new proclamations out today. Probably the most interesting is the range of coins to celebrate Her Majesty, The Queen's 95th birthday. They're producing a 9.5Kg gold proof!

How many of the 9.5 KG’s have you got in stock 😀

7 hours ago, GoldStatue said:

Finger crossed they do a good job on the special design sovereign 🤞

I'd better start saving up for it!

What special design Sovereign? 🤔

The 2021 Sovereign was released just earlier this week with a privy mark (“95” inside a crown). That’s about as special as the 2021 Sovereign will get.

Of course they will do an SotD on HM’s actual birthday but I doubt it will be much different from the Proof other than having a plain edge and a BU strike.

21 hours ago, westminstrel said:

What special design Sovereign? 🤔

The 2021 Sovereign was released just earlier this week with a privy mark (“95” inside a crown). That’s about as special as the 2021 Sovereign will get.

Of course they will do an SotD on HM’s actual birthday but I doubt it will be much different from the Proof other than having a plain edge and a BU strike.

Oh sorry, you're correct, I read the proclamation for the extra bank holiday in the UK for the queens platinum jubilee in 2022, got excited and jumped ahead a year 😀

I'm expecting the 2021 sovereign releases to be very similar to the 2018 "65" year sapphire coronation releases.

Archived