• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

royal mint

dobox

I'm not impressed with the Royal Mint service at all, I can place my order with STG, have an invoice minutes later and the package at my door from Germany in 3 days yet it takes the Royal Mint 3 days just to begin to process an order for dispatch.

I'm not impressed with the Royal Mint service at all, I can place my order with STG, have an invoice minutes later and the package at my door from Germany in 3 days yet it takes the Royal Mint 3 days just to begin to process an order for dispatch.

I agree. They must have had a surge in orders but they are slow to process and despatch.

I think that is a little unfair on the RM. I cant see STG having to deal with your average housewife ordering one single coin at a time.

STG currently has only 24 different items in stock, which will be sold mainly in bulk. Compared to the Royal Mint that has hundreds of different items for sale at any one time, and will usually be sold in singles.

I expect the number of packages being sent from the Mint in one day, would be equivalent to what STG send out in several months.

Dont forget topcashback offers around 4% back on these coins :)

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

for the record you can't get cashback on face value coins like the £20 silver coin

I see that for the 7.07% cashback. But below that, there is a churchhill fine silver £20 coin offering 4.04%. I was thinking it will work on this new coin also and topcashback have not updated yet. Im going on alot of if's and maybe's. I have gave it go on my order anyways, does'nt cost anything adn i will update in a few days with news of successful tracking are not.

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

Other than the Royal Mint server getting overloaded with the peak demand, lasting a couple of days, for their new £20 coin, I have always found their service to be very good.

Archived