• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Canada Birds of Prey 4-Coin Series 2014 / 2015

Pete

Just wondering if there are any collectors of this series and whether there would be any interest if I decided to sell some in our trade section.
Would it be better to list individually or as a complete set of 4 or even full tubes of 25 coins ?
I appreciate that to a stacker a tube of 25 is just down to weight on the scales and price per ounce, but to collectors and those looking for a variety of designs, maybe wildlife fans, they could be more interesting.

Copied from GS.be illustrating the 4 coins

1792351376_Screenshot2020-07-18at14_43_08.thumb.png.0785bc8e3d9a1f6363a0395a61a6d66c.png

6 hours ago, HillWalkerDundee said:

Can I assume that the presentation box is included in the set of four offering?

I don't have any boxes but they can be purchased elsewhere.
I haven't listed any coins yet, only requesting feedback to help decide.

Response so far has been in favour of sets so thanks for replying.
I plan to list in the sales section when I can take some pictures.
Looking at some sister coins I was reminded that they cost over £30 each ( with German VAT of 7% at the time ) and I did go overboard with the number of full tubes purchased because they were a bargain !
Silver was heading to the stars in that era and you could not get enough as they flew off the shelves and anything on eBay was sold the day it was listed.
Just a note to all our newbies who think investing in PMs is a safe bet !!

Archived