• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

European Mint

AdamG

What is everyone's experience with The European Mint?

I placed an order with them 11 days ago, & received both paid invoices 10 days ago, however, I haven't received any other information since then, I have also emailed them but no response yet. Is this a common thing? 

Also please be aware these next few days are like Christmas in Estonia so nobody is at work

45f47d66-18b5-4284-98f5-6dfdc9a16a49.gif

Jaanipäev - St John's Day

Jaanipäev (St John's Day in English) are the most important days in the Estonian calendar, apart from Christmas. The short summer seasons with long days and brief nights hold special significance for the people of Estonia. Jaanipäev is celebrated on the night between June 23 and 24, the Western Christian feast of the nativity of Saint John the Baptist, which is a few days after the summer solstice.

Due to these important holidays for our country, the European Mint customer service, will be unavailable from 23-26 June. We appreciate all your patience and understanding. All the inquiries will be replied next business day after the holidays. Ordering will still be possible as normally, you are very welcome to place your orders, please check out some of the new coins we have received into our stock:

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 hour ago, BackyardBullion said:

Also please be aware these next few days are like Christmas in Estonia so nobody is at work

45f47d66-18b5-4284-98f5-6dfdc9a16a49.gif

Jaanipäev - St John's Day

Jaanipäev (St John's Day in English) are the most important days in the Estonian calendar, apart from Christmas. The short summer seasons with long days and brief nights hold special significance for the people of Estonia. Jaanipäev is celebrated on the night between June 23 and 24, the Western Christian feast of the nativity of Saint John the Baptist, which is a few days after the summer solstice.

Due to these important holidays for our country, the European Mint customer service, will be unavailable from 23-26 June. We appreciate all your patience and understanding. All the inquiries will be replied next business day after the holidays. Ordering will still be possible as normally, you are very welcome to place your orders, please check out some of the new coins we have received into our stock:

Thanks for that info appreciate it, I did see something about no customer service for this week.

Archived