• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 3x 1kg silver bars: Johnson Matthey and Credit Suisse

arphethean

I have for sale three 1kg 99.9% silver bars.

Two are Johnson Matthey for sale at £660 each. ONE LEFT FOR £640

The third is a Credit Suisse at £570. SOLD

Postage is by Special Delivery at £11 each. See my other items for sale and we can combine items to save on postage.

I'm very happy to use @BackyardBullion intermediary service for buyer's peace of mind. I will go with choice of payment method and we can split Paypal fees.

Look forward to hearing from you

Andrew

P1250159.JPG

P1250160.JPG

P1250175.JPG

Bump.

Interested in adding some platinum to my collection so feel free to offer a trade.

Note I've now had some positive buyer feedback and I always work hard to make sure my transactions go smoothly and any issues are dealt with respectfully, so you may buy with confidence!

4 hours ago, arphethean said:

Bump.

Interested in adding some platinum to my collection so feel free to offer a trade.

Note I've now had some positive buyer feedback and I always work hard to make sure my transactions go smoothly and any issues are dealt with respectfully, so you may buy with confidence!

I can do platinum rings in trade if interested 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

1 minute ago, Grufflehog said:

Would you consider a gold exchange? I barely have any platinum, 0.5g I think

3 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

I can do platinum rings in trade if interested 

Hi both, I'll send you PMs. Might be interested in either.

Cheers

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...

Archived