• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Bearboy

Bearboy

😀 Hi everybody. Sorry it has taken so long in introducing myself. I'm Bearboy, and very happy to be here. I have a genuine Love and affection for precious metals, I Love learning about it, collecting it( when I can afford to,) I can't help holding it, the weight and coolness to the touch.....Its beautiful. And now I'm where the wealth of knowledge and information reside. This platform is very new to me and I'm still learning how to get around here. There's a sophistication to the simplicity of the home page, once you begin to figure it out. That's when things begin to fall into place, and it gets easier to navigate .

I'm very humble by the folks, some of the names of the people here as members. I truly feel as I know some of you as you tube personalities, and I've watched some of you for quite a while, contacted some, to let them know that I very much like they're work, silver pours, and have immense respect for the natural talents that some here, posses. Incredible creativity..... And you transfer that creativity to silver!  I'm so honored to be a member here, and look forward to forming incredible, and long-lasting relationships and hopefully some wonderful long lasting friendships, as well.l would like at this point to give a shout out at this point to a handful of gentleman, who originally introduced me to some some newer and interesting ways of looking at silver. So, if you gentlemen are shy, my bad. Lol. But you guys have made a huge impression on me, opened my eyes to a new way if seeing this precious metal, and i owe you gentlemen a debt of gratitude.

Numistacker.....BYB,.... Shadowstack.....Salivate Metals.... the wealth of information from just you gentlemen alone is, to me, irreplaceable. And tha'ts just to name a few! 

Again, everyone who's welcomed me, please know that I'm grateful. And as soon as I figure out how to navigate the page better, I hope to make a positive impression and footprint here on the forum. Its possible that I spend quite a bit of time here, because there's so much to learn, and so many good folks to meet. 

I guess I've wasted enough of your time this evening, so ill end this here with a request to all who may read this. Please, be safe, be aware, and take care of you and yours in this sad time. Make sure your Loved ones know how you feel, because if the get sick, that very well may be the last time you get the chance. I'm just saying........

Sincerely , Bearboy..........Night yall.

l

• Founder & Administrator

Hello Bearboy, welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook page - TSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived