• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Interesting

dixiesilvergirl

after looking if there were any spot deals available they all show out of stock accept BGASC and after putting it in my cart this was popped up:

Please Note: To ensure we maintain our high level of service, BGASC is currently not accepting any new orders at this time. Our entire staff is working diligently to pack & ship the large volume of orders we have received in the past 72 hours. We will reopen our online store on Monday at 8:30am PDT for new orders. We appreciate your business.

I was planning to place an order with BGASC today, payday.  I too noticed they were not accepting orders.  Went with another dealer.  At various dealers I noticed the premiums are a tad higher and the selection is less.

15 hours ago, MancunianStacker said:

Gold price dropped and physical buyers backed up the truck

I think it's a bit of that but also the panicked stacker as it were. 

12 hours ago, MancunianStacker said:

I was only watching a YouTube video last week of one stacker who cleared out his LCS and took all 1oz silver coins and bars the guy had.

Like this guy. They think the world is ending so try to get as much silver and gold now before it's too late. 

Like idiots buying all the toilet paper.

Archived