• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold is not a safe investment children

sixgun

50 minutes ago, Nick1368 said:

Still not too late to buy gold my friend, buy now.

Every time I hesitated buying gold because of high spot price,  I regretted it and I am not going to make the same mistake again because I think gold is only going to get more expensive, one day you look back and you wish you had bought lots of gold at £1300 oz .

I sold all my gold and silver in the summer of 2019 and bought a property but started stacking again since January 2020 and already have 9 oz, I bought 2 oz on Tuesday which was the highest I ever paid for gold and will buy another ounce on Monday morning .

people around me are calling me crazy for buying gold at a time when spot price is almost at it's all time highest but I will carry on doing what I think is the right thing to do and that Is to keep buying gold as much as I possibly can.

The cheapest sov I got was £175. I did a bank transfer to Goldmoney yesterday for 3K so next week wil be buying some vaulted metal. And on my next day off on Thursday I may pay Hatton metals a visit to get a sov or two.

2 hours ago, Michal said:

Is it only me that feel annoyed when they call gold and silver COMMODITY? Why they don't call banknotes toilet paper?

It might be safer to use used toilet paper than bank notes as toilet paper. 

Archived