• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Quick Question on Euro Mint Deliveries

Mark10110

Hi guys and gals,

Sorry if this has been asked but i tried to search and gave up after reading posts for about 30 mins.

I was told that even though "Brexit" officially happens end of this month there is a cooldown time till October giving us a window till then? Can anyone confirm this or I should get my stored orders sent out tomorrow.

Thank you in advance

23 minutes ago, Mark10110 said:

so its true there is no rush on getting orders sent out?

That's my understanding.

And even after that period their  most likely will be a deal done on trade.

Me personally I wouldn't be storing any precious metals with a bullion dealer....  if they went bang tomorrow  what's your comeback?

Always best just to get a safety deposit box. 

11 hours ago, Robda1986 said:

I go by a couple of simple rules if I don't/can't hold it I don't own it and possession is 9/10 of the law 

I dont think you understand what’s happening. When you order from the dealer you pay £25+ per delivery so if you are buying amounts over 2 months 4 orders you can pay £100 + in deliveries or have them reserved in a short period and have it all send out as 1 delivery at a largely discounted delivery. I am no so paranoid and into tinfoil hat theories that the global banks are gonna crumble in the last 2 months and the dealership running off with my stuff. I tend to live on the side of caution but not paranoia.

Given that it's silver you're buying where the price basically never changes except for some daily noise, wouldn't it be better to not buy any at all until you've saved up a sizeable amount of funds and then place a big order and receive it in one go rather then placing lots of small orders and having them store it?

Just now, goldking said:

Given that it's silver you're buying where the price basically never changes except for some daily noise, wouldn't it be better to not buy any at all until you've saved up a sizeable amount of funds and then place a big order and receive it in one go rather then placing lots of small orders and having them store it?

I dont have good experience with holding money, it burns a hole in my pocket. The main reason I buy gold silver and bitcoin is it takes a process to turn into fiat making it  a pain in the ass to waste it buying the latest hammock/tent/amazon drunken purchase. 
this is my method of saving money up and it’s worked well for 3 years. Not sold a single oz or bitcoin.

Archived