• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

West Virginia treating gold and silver as money

For the UK it may stand half a chance after brexit. I doubt it and I’d be well peeved about the amount of VAT I’ve paid. That said it would make a level playing field.

I think Arizona and a several other states have enacted similar laws.  But the Fed is still a giant monster, and that thing needs to be eliminated.  Not curbed, not reigned in.  Not audited.  Eliminated.

Also, the states need to aggressively enforce the US Constitution against the federal government. 

In that spirit, happy Independence Day, my fellow Americans!  

31 minutes ago, RacerCool said:

I think Arizona and a several other states have enacted similar laws.  But the Fed is still a giant monster, and that thing needs to be eliminated.  Not curbed, not reigned in.  Not audited.  Eliminated.

Also, the states need to aggressively enforce the US Constitution against the federal government. 

In that spirit, happy Independence Day, my fellow Americans!  

I would suggest the first step would be forcing the fed to rename their bank. Naming themselves the federal reserve gives them an air of legitimacy that they are part of government which only a minority know they are not and are just a private bank. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

20 minutes ago, Stu said:

I would suggest the first step would be forcing the fed to rename their bank. Naming themselves the federal reserve gives them an air of legitimacy that they are part of government which only a minority know they are not and are just a private bank. 

Unfortunately, that won't change anything. It's just renaming the beast. It straight up needs to be eliminated, completely. No steps, no half measures. Get rid of it and the ones who run it. Run them out of this nation permanently! 

They'll try again, so it needs to be constitutional in every state, and federally, that there is to be no central bank, and all legal money is to be minted by the US mint (or maybe state-level mints), period.

On 03/07/2019 at 08:57, Deputydog said:

I like how they are pushing for sound money use and are more or less saying anything other than gold or silver isn't money according to the constitution but have a donate crypto button and a normal donate fiat button at the bottom of their page. :)

Archived