• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

HELP! Silver UK British sterling coins (Schilling/Gulden/etc)

AlL

HELP NEEDED GUYS...
I'm new/new to old silver coins... specially on sterling silver, there is so much going on that just content and spot price.

here is the question, someone on FB offered me

2x 1935 rocking horse crown
1x 1937 silver crown
1x 1893 widow head crown
1x 1914 half crown ww1
1x 1960 2& half gulden
1x 1988 100 franc coin 900/sl
1x 1965 10 Schilling
1x 1965 5 Schilling
1x 1955 1 Gulden 
1x 1956 1 Gulden 
2x 1957 1 Gulden  
1x 1964 1 Gulden
1x 1965 1 Gulden
1x 1945 1 ripe silver
2x 1918 10 cents silver coins

There 18 coins total combined weight 214 grams.

I don't know the guy, and we are now talking about how much and lot price? what do you guys think? what is a good price? would be worth start staking this coins... I definitely like the 1893 crown

image1.JPG

Don't know much about the older English coins but the Guldens are not expensive, even in good conditions. Their bullion value (1 Gulden) is around 2€, so if they are in good condition I wouldn't pay more than double that. Something similar with the Austrian Schillings.

Instagram: gildeon_67

The 1 guldens, even in good condition, are not worth more than 2 euro(their silver content value). Millions available, in every condition. And they are not sterling, they are .720..

On the picture I also see a Dutch 2,5 gulden, which should cost no more than 5 euro..

Archived